DIY Braided Clay Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Create this gorgeous DIY Braided Clay Bracelet! This step by step DIY jewelry tutorial will show you how to make these polymer clay projects with only a few simple steps. This DIY bracelet has the look of marble, and the twisted strands give this DIY jewelry accessory a trendy effect. Wear it with your casual outfits for a fun and flirty look. This is one of those handmade jewelry ideas that you won't want to take off once you finish!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials