Polymer Clay Bead Friendship Bracelets
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Make a friendship bracelet for each of your friends with a polymer clay feature bead in their favourite colours! So simple that kids could tackle this project with a little adult help, this project will only take an hour to complete."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jewelry for Kids: 37 Jewelry Making Ideas for Summer Break
- Make Rubber Band Bracelets: 11 Rubber Band Loom Patterns
- Pony Bead Owl Pendant
- Easy Toothbrush Bracelets
- Flower Power Charm Bracelet and Earrings Set
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Kids Finger Knit Necklace
- 20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts
- Mini Wreath Beaded Bracelet
- Stunningly Sweet Fishtail Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials