Made in the USA: 33 Patriotic DIY Jewelry Projects
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The Fourth of July is full of celebrations. Whether it is marching in a parade, hosting a backyard barbecue, walking through a county craft fair, or lying back and watching fireworks, the day is full of red, white, and blue. Add to those patriotic colors with these 33 Patriotic DIY Jewelry Projects. Easy and fun to make, these DIY bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings are a great way to add some cheery and upbeat designs to your appearance.
Instead of just watching fireworks, where a Crackling Firework DIY Bracelet; instead of only baking a blueberry pie, wear a Cobalt Blueberries Necklace. With these 33 DIY jewelry ideas, you will not only look more patriotic, but you will feel it as well. Even more, these fabulous pieces are not just for the Fourth of July since you can wear them for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and any other patriotic celebrations. So, go ahead and make these fabulous "Made in America" jewelry pieces for Independence Day.
Table of Contents
Home of the Brace: DIY Bracelet Patterns
We wear and make jewelry that we think is beautiful, and with these beautiful pieces, you will have two stunning breathtaking homemade bracelets to wear during your Fourth of July backyard parties.
By creating these simple bracelet designs on your wrist, you'll show everyone just how proud you are to be an American. From bracelets made out of yarn to beads to wood, your wrist will look jazzed up and ready to party!
As the Fourth of July festivities come to an end, start stocking up on your Christmas decor! You're going to want to add these fun and easy Christmas jewelry projects to your wishlist. "6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects" eBook
Star Spangled Banner Patterns: DIY Jewelry Ideas
With 50 shining stars on America's iconic flag, these eight DIY earrings are a Fourth of July jewelry must.
Not only are they festive for the holiday, but stars continue to be trendy throughout the year. Stars will never go out of style! After sporting them at your Fourth of July party, pack them back in your jewelry box and save them for another time where you want to look as bright as the July 4th fireworks. Whether you're rocking a DIY statement necklace or dazzling dangles, you'll be sparkling like the midnight sky whenever you have them on.
AmEARican: DIY Earrings
Don't just hang an Amercan flag outside your home this July, hang them on your ears! These DIY earring patterns will be the main attraction at your Fourth of July get together. Earrings are easier than you may think to create on your own. If you're trying to think of party favors for your gal pals who just adore jewelry, giving them anyone of these DIY earring projects will blow their minds!
You'll wow your guests once you tell them you made these DIY dangles all by yourself. If you have a pair of naked earrings, dress them up with some red, white and blue seed beads!
National Necklaces: Festive DIY Necklaces
Refer to some sparkler, firework or American flag design for inspiration when creating these DIY necklaces. You'll make a statement (without a doubt) when you walk into a room with a chunky red necklace or a crocheted red, white and blue collar necklace on. These necklaces would pair wonderfully with a plain white tee or denim button up top.
You're going to want to make sure you have your handy dandy seed beads on hand when creating some of these necklace patterns. Creating patriotic patterns has never been so easy when you have seed beads galore. Create beautiful seed bead patterned necklaces in just a blink of an eye and barely any money.
Get your patriotic colors scheme on with these beautiful necklaces.
Boo! You're going to want to get your spooky juices going when creating these scaryily adorable Halloween jewelry crafts! 10 Festive Jewelry Crafts for Halloween + 7 Easy Halloween Treats
How will you be styling your red, white and blue jewelry this Fourth of July?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
These Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets are a great way to try out different beading designs and patterns. A bonus to this… Continue reading: "Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets"
- Very Merry Berry Earrings
- Aurora Starburst Earrings
- Black as Night Necklace
- Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet
- 40 Heart Shaped DIY Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- 35 DIY Jewelry Projects for St. Patrick's Day
- Wire-Wrapped Clover Pendant
- "Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials" eBook
- How to Make Jewelry for Easter: 24 DIY Jewelry Tutorials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials