Make your own earrings to celebrate the 4th of July with this pattern for Salute Earrings. Easy earring patterns like this one are a great way to show your American pride on the 4th, or any day of the year! Make these patriotic earrings to wear to your 4th of July barbecue. Precious red, white, and blue crystals dangle together in the shape of the American flag giving you an accessory with as much sparkle as a shimmering firework. Add a burst of style to your 4th of July ensemble with these DIY earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 34721038 - 62pc 4mm Bicone Capri
- 34721001 - 62pc 4mm Crystal Bicone
- 34721032 - 62pc 4mm Bicone Siam
- 34718005 - 46in Small Flat Chain Silver
- 34719048 - 80pc Head Pin w/Ball Silver
- 34719059 - 134pc Starter Pack- Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Cut two 3/4-inch lengths of chain.
- Gather the chains together at one end using a 4mm jump ring. Connect an earring wire to the jump ring.
- Thread the following bead patterns onto ball head pins: 10 red bicones, 11 crystal bicones, five red and five blue bicones, six crystal and five blue bicones onto a head pin, and five red and five blue bicones. Form a loop at the end of each head pin.
- Using an eye pin, slide the five beaded drops onto the pin and form a loop.
- Connect the 3/4-inch chains (from step 2) to theloops of the eye pin.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.
Looking for more patriotic jewelry projects? Be sure to subscribe to our Bling Buzz newsletter and have the latest and greatest DIY jewelry designs delivered right to your inbox!
Read NextMother's Day Necklace