Pretty Pink Cube Bead Set
Making beaded jewelry is always a great gift option for birthdays or holidays, and this Pretty Pink Cube Bead Set would make a lovely present for any girly girl. This matching earrings and bracelet set makes accessorizing easy. With gorgeous free beaded jewelry patterns like these, you'll never need to make a last minute gift run again!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Earrings
- two ear wires
- 10 head pins
- 10 crystal cube beads
- 12 seed beads
- 8-inch chain for bracelet
- one jump ring
- one lobster clasp
- two pair chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Thread one seed bead, a crystal bead, and another seed bead onto a head pin.
- Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop after second seed bead. Use wire cutters to cut off excess head pin.
- Attach loop to an ear wire. Repeat for second earring.
- Thread one seed bead and one crystal bead onto a head pin. Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop after crystal bead. Use wire cutters to cut off excess head pin. Repeat to make seven more bead dangles.
- Use jump ring to attach lobster clasp to one end of 8-inch chain. Attach a bead dangle by its loop to other end of chain. Space remaining bead dangles evenly along chain and attach by their loops to chain links.
Read NextSleek Hematite Heart Bracelet