Pretty Pink Cube Bead Set
Making beaded jewelry is always a great gift option for birthdays or holidays, and this Pretty Pink Cube Bead Set would make a lovely present for any girly girl. This matching earrings and bracelet set makes accessorizing easy. With gorgeous free beaded jewelry patterns like these, you'll never need to make a last minute gift run again!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Earrings
- two ear wires
- 10 head pins
- 10 crystal cube beads
- 12 seed beads
- 8-inch chain for bracelet
- one jump ring
- one lobster clasp
- two pair chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Thread one seed bead, a crystal bead, and another seed bead onto a head pin.
- Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop after second seed bead. Use wire cutters to cut off excess head pin.
- Attach loop to an ear wire. Repeat for second earring.
- Thread one seed bead and one crystal bead onto a head pin. Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop after crystal bead. Use wire cutters to cut off excess head pin. Repeat to make seven more bead dangles.
- Use jump ring to attach lobster clasp to one end of 8-inch chain. Attach a bead dangle by its loop to other end of chain. Space remaining bead dangles evenly along chain and attach by their loops to chain links.
Read NextCha Cha Paper Beads Bracelet