Live, Love, Laugh Charm Bracelet
Make a beaded charm bracelet that celebrates the important things in life with this Live, Love, Laugh Charm Bracelet tutorial. Adorable, easy, and fashionable, this jewelry piece is everything you could want from a charm bracelet. This DIY charm bracelet would make a lovely handmade gift for your mother, your best friend, or just for yourself. It would be especially great from a Mother's Day or graduation gift. You can also make this lovely piece for yourself, and wear it as a cute reminder to enjoy life every day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 6 headpins
- 1 toggle clasp set
- 11 jump rings
- 3 charms
- 6 beads
- 2 chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Open a jump ring by placing each side in a pair of chain nose pliers. Holding the left side steady, bring the right side towards you, creating an opening.
- Add one end of the chain and one side of the toggle clasp to the jump ring.
- Close the jump ring by placing each side in each of your pliers; twist the right side away from you and then back to you while pushing in slightly. Do not add too much pressure or the jump ring could become misshapen.
- Repeat for the other side of the toggle so that you now have the chain attached to both sides of the toggle clasp.
- Thread each accent bead onto a headpin and snip off excess wire, leaving approximately ½ inch of wire above the bead.
- Use your round nose pliers to form a loop and continue until the loop is closed. Repeat for each accent bead.
- Attach a jump ring to each loop and leave open.
- Attach a jump ring to each charm and leave open.
- Lay out your chain on a flat surface and space out your beads as you would like.
- Attach each bead and charm to the bracelet, closing the jump ring as earlier.
- You’re done! Enjoy your new creation.