Layers of Links Chain Bracelet
If you're looking for a standard, chic accessory that will match everything, look no further than this free jewelry making video for the Layers of Links Chain Bracelet. With multiple strands of black and silver chain and embellished pewter accents, this bracelet will add a polished touch to any day or evening look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- two pairs of chain nose pliers
- one snap clasp
- eight silver jump rings
- two black jump rings
- two pewter double strand connectors
- two x desired length of black chain
- two x desired length of silver chain
*Make sure all four lengths of chain are equal.
- Separate the snap clasp. Thread one side of the snap clasp onto a black jump ring.
- Thread the side of one pewter connector that has the single hole onto that same jump ring and close the jump ring. Now one side of your clasp is attached to the pewter connector.
- Thread a silver link of chain onto a silver jump ring, and thread that jump ring onto the left hole of the pewter strand connector. Close the jump ring.
- Thread a black link of chain onto a silver jump ring, and thread that jump ring onto the same hole of the pewter connector you just attached the silver link to.
- Repeat for the other hole of the same pewter connector, making sure that the silver chain is on the outside and the black chain is on the inside.
- Attach a silver jump ring to the end of each link and thread onto the corresponding holes in the second pewter connector.
- Thread a black jump ring onto the single hole side of the other pewter connector, and thread on the other side of the snap clasp. Close the jump ring.
- When you lay your bracelet out flat, there should be two silver links on the outside and two black links on the inside.