Grinding Gears Steampunk Earrings
Get your creative gears spinning and learn how to make steampunk jewelry with this free jewelry making video. These Grinding Gears Steampunk Earrings are the epitome of steampunk style. A mix of technology and romance make this one fabulous pair of steampunk-inspired earrings. With video and written instructions, this tutorial will surely teach you how to make steampunk jewelry. This DIY project is both cool to wear and fun to make. Within an hour you can create a chic and edgy pair of DIY earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- two ear wires
- six jump rings
- two pieces of chain, each 1 1/8” long (about eight links)
- six small gears (from Tim Holtz Ideaology Mini Gears line)
- two pair chain nose pliers
- Use chain nose pliers to attach a mini gear to bottom link of one piece of chain with a jump ring.
- Attach another gear to second link from top of chain. Attach a third gear to fourth or fifth link of chain. Attach ear wire to top link of chain. Repeat for second earring.
Read NextOvals and Onyx Beaded Necklace