Basic Ring Dangle Earrings Tutorial
This Basic Ring Dangle Earrings Tutorial is quick, easy, and a great building block to get you started on making dangle earrings at home. These simple dangle earrings are so versatile, they can be endlessly customized with beads, charms, crystals--you name it! So feel free to get creative!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 2 earring posts featuring an attached loop
- 4 jump rings
- 2 .5-inch (in inside diameter) closed rings
- 2 pairs of chain nose pliers
- Open all four of your jump rings. Do this by placing each side of the jump ring in each of your pliers so the opening is facing up. Next, twist the right side towards you until you have a gap large enough to thread on your components.
- On the first jump ring, attach the large .5-inch diameter closed ring.
- Close the jump ring by placing each side in each of your pliers; twist the right side away from you and then back to you while pushing in slightly. Do not add too much pressure or the jump ring could become misshapen.
- Take your second jump ring; thread onto it the loop section of your earpost and the jump ring that is holding your ring feature.
- Close the jump ring.
- Repeat for second earring, and that’s it! You have a new pair of fabulous earrings to enjoy or give as a gift.
Read NextPastel Murano Bead Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 16, 2018
This is the kind of project I really like. They are easy, inexpensive and very pretty. What more could you want, they couldn't be easier. Unless you have someone make them for you, that is. You can wear them with any outfit, dressy or casual. It's an overall very desire able project.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use