How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, allfreejewelrymaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you love making beaded earrings and are looking for some fresh new patterns and ideas, then try out the cluster earring craze! Learn how to make DIY earrings with charms, beads, or jump rings in little bunches (or "clusters") for a fun variation on the typical dangle earring design. We've gathered 20 earring patterns so you can learn how to make cluster earrings of all kinds! From chainmaille to wirework, from safety pins to paint chips, these earring patterns cover quite the range of techniques and materials, so there is definitely a design to suit every style.
Learn how to make cluster earrings using crystals, seed beads, pom poms, chip beads--pretty much any beads or charms you want! Cluster earrings are so versatile and can be made in so many ways; the possibilities are endless.
Table of Contents
Say hello to the ultimate collection of earrings. This collection will answer all your earring questions, and make all your earring dreams come true! You will definitely want to check it out. The Ultimate Collection of DIY Earrings: 184 Earring Patterns for Every Occasion
How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
Fall in love with cluster earring when you check out this collection. This collection of handmade earrings will show you how there are so many different kinds of cluster earrings there really are that you could make. This type of earring pattern truly make a statement and are unbelievably easy to make. You will not regret checking out all of these different patterns and finding your favorite way to make your very own cluster earrings.
- How to Make Bead Cluster EarringsAre you a visual learner? Then learn how to make cluster earrings by following along with this easy video tutorial! This free jewelry making video will show you the basic technique behind making beaded earrings with a classic cluster design.
- Jewel Tone Cluster EarringsThis project will show you how to make earrings that resemble chainmaille for a gorgeous variation on the more basic beaded cluster design. Use flat chip beads in a variety of rich jewel tones to get the peacock-inspired color palette you see here.
- Bead and Chain Dangle Earrings
- Cascading Crystal Earrings TutorialWant to incorporate some wirework into your clusters? This tutorial will show you a beautiful way to do it! These earrings use crystals and wire coils for a variation of the cluster technique that is fun yet elegant--a perfect project to try if you're looking for wire earring patterns.
- Dangling Dragonfly EarringsOne of the best parts of making beaded earrings is creating a pair for every season and occasion, and these sprightly earrings just scream spring! This tutorial demonstrates how to make earrings with charms for a lovely little addition to the cluster. Adapt this design for any season or holiday by switching out the charm and color scheme.
- Knitted Wire Dangle Earrings 3 Ways
- Grapevine Cluster EarringsWith this tutorial you'll learn how to make earrings with a little chain, some headpins, and some beautiful white and blue beads. Though the layers of beads might look intricate, this DIY jewelry project can be completed in less than an hour.
- Safety Pin Dangle EarringsThese plush little pom pom earrings are a lot of fun! If you're looking for earring patterns that are a little more eccentric in style, try this tutorial. It'll show you how to make earrings using safety pins to create a chandelier effect.
- Simple Cluster EarringsThese classic clusters are simple yet elegant. Follow these instructions to learn how to make cluster earrings that can easily go from day to night. Use beads of one shade for a more elegant look, or mix up the colors for a fun and flirty effect!
- Pearl Ball Bridal EarringsThese Pearl Ball Bridal Earrings will turn heads whether you are the bride or not. These cluster earring are perfect for any occasion and really put a twist on your typical DIY earring pattern.
- 5-Minute Cluster EarringsLooking for a lightning fast jewelry project to put the finishing touch on your outfit? These 5-Minute Cluster Earrings can be completed before your spouse has time to check their hair and put on their shoes! Make this cool cluster design today.
- Gem Cluster EarringsThese beautiful rhinestone earrings are super simple to make, but look stunning. With easy-to-follow instructions and inexpensive materials, these earrings are the perfect DIY jewelry project.
- Teardrop Cluster EarringsThese earrings are an edgy and chic twist on the basic cluster drop design. With these instructions for how to make cluster bead earrings, you'll be sure to love the stylish and stunning result.
- DIY Grapevine Cluster EarringsThese glamorous DIY earrings are simply stunning, and they can be made in under twenty minutes! This is the great beginner project, particularly if you want to practice your wire-wrapping skills.
- Playful Pink Teardrop Earrings
- Wedding Bell EarringsIf you're looking for DIY bridal jewelry, this is the tutorial for you. Learn how to make cluster earrings for your big day with these easy instructions. When clustered together, these pretty Lily of the Valley beads create the look of little wedding bells.
- Jayde Crystal EarringsIf you are looking for an elegant earring pattern, then this DIY earring pattern is just for you. It is a great DIY jewelry project for beginning jewelry makers and will give your appearance a dazzeling look.
- Champagne Pearl Cluster HoopsDress up your cluster earring pattern by adding these stunning pearls. These deep colored pearls add a really classy touch to your style. Plus, if you love hoop earrings then you are going to double love that these cluster earrings are hoop earrings!
- Southwest Spirit Turquoise Earrings
This tutorial demonstrates an interesting technique for how to make earrings by creating a beaded chain loop! When the loop is attached to an earwire, it hangs in a graceful and effortless cluster.
This tutorial is three earring patterns in one. Follow the instructions to learn how to make earrings by actually knitting wire! You may need some knitting experience to attempt these earring patterns.
This project uses large jump ring and seed beads for a totally different take on the cluster look. From farther away, these earrings look incredibly intricate and complicated, but when you take a closer look, you see that they're made using very basic skills!
Thes beautiful DIY earrings are the perfect way to "wake up" up your outfit and add a little fun to your appearance. Easy and quick to make, these earrings are what every outfit needs.
If you love the southwestern style of jewelry, with its rich turquoise and browns, then these DIY earrings are just for you. With this free tutorial, you can learn how to make bead cluster earrings that will add some fabulous funkiness to the classic cluster earring pattern.
- How to Make Earrings: 60 DIY EarringsCheck out all of our favorite pairs of earrings with this amazing collection. Everything from hoops, to studs, to drop earrings and even more!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 40+ Braided Jewelry Patterns: How to Kumihimo, Fishtail Braid, Box Braid and More
- How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
- How to Make a Beaded Bead: 7 Easy Beaded Bead Patterns
- How To Make a Double Spiral
- Peyote Stitch Tutorial
- How to Add a Clasp
- How to Make French Beaded Flowers
- Easy Wire S Clasp Tutorial
- How to Make a Sliding Leather Knot
- How to Make a Custom Color Pearl Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snow Flower Macrame Bracelet
- DIY Hair Bun Cuffs
- How to Use Kumihimo Bobbins
- Snake Eye Macrame Bracelet
- Moana Inspired Blooming Petals Macrame Bracelet
- Rhumba Earrings
- Topaz Sunburst Pendant
- "12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening" eBook
- How to Make a Russian Spiral
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet