How to Make Real Flower Jewelry
Check out this resin jewelry tutorial with tips!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Using organics in jewelry making is a way of preserving their beauty. These pieces will not wilt unlike bouquets. Especially sweeter if you also happen to have grown the flowers and leaves in your own garden! This tutorial goes over the basic technique of how to press them and then embed the organics in resin. This tutorial is a continuation of a previous one where tips are shared to speed up the process and to deal with fading blooms."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go for a few shades of "cool" with this Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet. Designed with purple, pink, white, and black beads, your DIY… Continue reading: "Dazzling Donut Crystal Bracelet"
- Retro Friendly Plastic Earrings
- Beaded Nepal Chain Stitch Bracelet
- How to Master Making Wire Jewelry
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- How to Make a Beaded Bead
- How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
- Flora Bracelet Pattern
- How To Make a Double Spiral
- How to Make Real Flower Jewelry
- 52 Braided Jewelry Patterns
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials