Teardrop Cluster Earrings
Learn to make Teardrop Cluster Earrings with this easy-to-follow guide. These DIY earrings are an edgy twist on the basic cluster drop design. With these instructions for how to make cluster bead earrings, you will be sure to love the elegant result. They are simple and easy to make, so beginners in jewelry making can feel comfortable giving these a shot. These earrings are perfect for formal occasions, especially during all of the holiday seasons. You will get endless compliments on these babies, that's for sure.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- #34708078- 4pc Metal Charm Teardrop Silver/Black
- #34721059- 62pc 4mm Bicone Dark Smoke
- #34719059 - 134pc Starter Pack- Silver
- #34718092- 100in Small Silver Curb Chain
- Cut (2) 1.5”/3.8cm lengths of silver chain.
- Using 4mm jump rings, attach a teardrop charm to one end of each chain. Attach an earring wire to the other end of each chain.
- Make the bicone drops, thread a bicone onto a head pin and form a loop. Make 32 drops (16 for each earring).
- Attach the drops along the bottom length of the chain, to the jump ring and to each other to create a large cluster.
Read NextPearl Ball Bridal Earrings