How to Organize Your Jewelry
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you are a fan of jewelry making, chances are you have quite a collection of jewelry pieces. With this guide for How to Organize Your Jewelry, you will discover the best ways to keep your burgeoning jewelry collection in check. Whether you have a wide array of earrings, a neat stash of necklaces, a bundle of bracelets, or all of the above, this helpful guide will provide you with tips and tricks for how to organize your jewelry collection. So, if you have a dresser overflowing with jewels, or you simply want a new way to display your jewelry designs, this ultimate collection of DIY jewelry organizers and displays is for you.
There are many ways to keep your jewelry pieces organized. From homemade clay dishes to DIY wall hangings and upcycled vintage tea cups to recycled wooden palettes, there is a way to organize your jewelry to fit every style and aesthetic. Whether you use creative containers or organize your projects by color or type, organizing your jewelry is another way for you to express your creativity.
How to Organize Your Jewelry
Jewelry Organization Ideas and Tips
DIY Jewelry Displays
Jewelry is meant to be on display. You cannot wear every jewelry piece every day, but that does not mean your jewelry needs to be hidden away. There are many ways to display your jewelry pieces from dishes on your dresser to an upcycled tray to a homemade DIY jewelry holder. Not only will your jewelry be organized, but you will add to the decor of your room. Whether you want to craft with vintage china or clay, there is a way for you to display your beautiful jewelry with style and creativity.
- Cake Stand Jewelry Organizer
- Vintage China Jewelry Display
- Darling DIY Bracelet Tower
- Clay Ring Cone
- Easy DIY Clay Jewelry Dishes
- Stylish Scarf DIY Jewelry Holder
- Robin Egg Blue DIY Jewelry Holder
Hanging Wall Jewelry Organizers
When you are organizing, space is often one of the biggest factors to consider. If you are tight on room for places to display your jewels, consider a hanging wall jewelry organizer. These fabulous organizational projects double as unique and visually-appealing wall art. Crafted out of a range of materials, from leather and twigs to old picture frames to rustic wooden palettes, these organizing ideas are both fun-to-make and useful. Display your jewelry with pride with these hanging jewelry organizers.
- Leather and Twig Jewelry Organizer
- Bright and Colorful DIY Jewelry Hanger
- Rustic DIY Jewelry Holder
- DIY Wall Necklace Organizer
- Rustic Wooden Palette Jewelry Display
- Picture Frame Earring Organizer
- Lacy Vintage Earring Organizer
- Cabinet Hardware Jewelry Organizer
- Wooden Tray Jewelry Organizer
DIY Jewelry Boxes
While it is fun to display your stunning jewelry designs for everyone to see, sometimes you have so many jewelry pieces that is impossible to display it all. However, there is no need to fret; you can craft fabulous DIY jewelry boxes to house these extra jewels. There is something really special about a jewel box. They are often very personal and can be passed down from generation to generation. These beautiful boxes are an artistic creation in their own right. Whether you want to house your DIY bracelets, homemade earrings, ravishing DIY rings, or even your pretty necklace collection, you can craft different boxes for each jewelry type or combine them all together in an ultimate storage box.
- Beautiful Bracelet Box
- Ravishing Ring Box
- Easy Earring Organizer
- The Ultimate Jewelry Storage Solution
Now that you have your jewelry organized, be sure to check out this handy guide on how to organize your bead collection, How to Organize Beads: 33 Bead Storage Tips and Tricks!
What’s your best tip for organizing your jewelry? Share it in the comments below!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- How to Work With Memory Wire When Making DIY Jewelry
- How to Organize Beads: 35 Bead Storage Tips and Tricks
- How to Clean Jewelry: Cleaning Silver, Gold, and More
- 25 Helpful Jewelry Making Tips for Beginners
- 5 Ways to Find Jewelry Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
- Master Your Beading Patterns: 3 Little Ways to Be a Better Beader
- 7 Ways to Work with Large Hole Beads
- How to Make Eye Pin Loops
- How to String Beads
- How to Drill Pebbles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiral Drop Earrings
- Exquisite Ornament Earrings
- Festively Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings
- Danglng Tubes Silver Necklace
- Romantic Bead and Ribbon Necklace
- Easy Mold Silicone Putty
- Fresh Fall Colors Bracelet
- Thanksgiving Turkey DIY Headband
- Antique Napkin Ring Necklace
- Fallen Leaf Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials