Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry
Provided by Cico Books
Reviewed by Maggie Flynn
Bring a blast of the past into your jewelry making with the help of Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry. Vintage style is making a huge comeback, and there's never been a better time to explore the possibilities of old fashioned jewelry-making. With the help of the techniques, tips, and designs in this book, giving handmade jewelry some tried-and-true updates has never been easier.
Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry begins with a brief introduction to beads and beading materials. Designed as a refresher course in the basics of DIY jewelry, this section is brief and to the point, giving a few paragraphs on places to find vintage-styled beads and on the techniques used in jewelry craft. The real highlight of this book is the jewelry designs, and there are enough crafts and styles to make any retro fashionista swoon.
With 35 projects in three different style groups, Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry is a treasure-trove of diverse styles. From brand new ways to use old buttons and brooches to delicate crystal designs, there's something for everyone's style. Anyone who loves bold jewelry will love the striking colors and amazing structures of the statement necklaces and earrings. On the other hand, if your style prefers the minimal and the classic, you will adore the new uses of chain and charms to create classic jewelry staples with unique personal flair.
DIY jewelry is a craft of endless possibilities and designs, and with Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry, you can explore those possibilities while retaining the timelessness of old-fashioned styles. With this craft book in hand, you'll be ready to root through your old supplies and emerge with those old beads and chains reborn into something that's equal parts old and new.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- Win a copy of Beach Chic Jewelry!
- Enter for your chance to win DIY Stamped Metal Jewelry!
- Learn to Make Jewelry
- Handcrafted Wire Findings
- Quick and Easy Peasy Jewelry
- Macrame Jewelry
- Bead Weaving on a Loom
- Win a copy of Beaded Bugs!
- Chain and Bead Jewelry: Geometric Connections
- The Polymer Clay Cookbook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials