Mastering The Art of Beading
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
We already know you're head over heels for jewelry, but if you love making your own jewelry then you're going to jump for joy when you dive into Mastering the Art of Beading. This 383-page book is full of amazing beads, tutorials, stitching and so much more.
This book is a great guide book that outlines all the skills and methods you need for making awesome jewelry that will make everyone envy you. From wire working, to stringing, to knotting and finishing, there are so many methods to learn you'll quickly become a pro. With over 800 colorful photos (that's right, over 800!) and visual step-by-step photos you will easily be able to create any piece of jewelry in Mastering the Art of Beading.
The beginning of the book is an illustrated glossary of different beads, types of pliers, types of semiprecious stones and so much more. Each one has a colored photo so you can easily identify each one.
There are 40 stunning projects that range in style and technique. The Torch Song Headband is one of my personal favorites. You take a look at it and see beautiful shades of green and blue with an array of feathers and beads. If you're looking for that movie-star glamour then this is the piece to make. On page 227 is Vitoria, a ring that is reminiscent of heirloom jewelry from the nineteenth century. The crystals combined to make this ring are brilliant. From a Pacific opal to a sea green crystal you will catch yourself staring at it all day long.
If you're just learning how to make your own jewelry then this book can be a little intimidating, but it also has all the information you could possibly need to become your very own jeweler. This is the go-to book to keep on your bookshelf or in your jewelry collection for many years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials