Bead Crochet Basics
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Break out of your jewelry making comfort zone and learn how to bead crochet. This technique brings together beads and fabric in beautiful accessories like bracelets, necklaces, pins, and more. Bead Crochet Basics is a beginner-friendly book that will introduce you to this craft with a ton of helpful tips and tricks as well as 32 projects.
Popular among the upper class in the 1800s, bead crochet has recently made a comeback. Today you can find bead crochet jewelry on the runway, in magazines, and at the mall. Using a needle, jewelry makers string beads onto a thread as they stitch. Bead Crochet Basics has all of the information you need to start making your own vintage inspired accessories today.
Build up your beading skills with Bead Crochet Basics. As you work through this collection, you will not only learn how to perfectly recreate the patterns, but you'll also gain confidence in your ability to design your own pieces. Use your new skills to create accessories for any outfit or occasion. Ideal for beginners, this book features detailed instructions for each project as well as ample photographs and charts. Bead crochet may look complicated; however, Bead Crochet Basics makes it accessible to anyone who wants to learn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials