Vintage Impressions Jewelry
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Bring back of the glamor of decades past with the gorgeous projects inside Vintage Impressions Jewelry. This book of 22 patterns has contains tutorials for necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair clips, and more. Each design recalls the fashion of the 1920s and 1930s. Beginners can make these elegant pieces for cents on the dollar. Let the convenient tools of today make crafting old school jewelry easier than ever. This guide is full of ideas that will take you back in time.
There's no need to scour antique shops for retro jewelry when you have a copy of Vintage Impressions Jewelry on hand. Divided into five sections (Jewelry Sets, Pendant Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, and Accessories), this book explores all of the materials a jewelry maker might use to make a one-of-a-kind piece. Crystals, beads, fabric, safety pins–everything is fair game.
Author and designer Terry Ricioli has been on the crafting circuit for over twenty years, specializing in plastic canvas projects, children's crafts, and, of course, beading. In addition to publishing several noted books on crafting, Ricoli frequently contributes to industry magazines and teaches classes geared toward young crafters as well as adults. Her experience as an instructor explains why Vintage Impressions Jewelry is especially great for beginners.
If you're new to jewelry making, refer to the technique guide at the front of the book for step-by-step instructions and photos. You'll learn how to create wrapped loops, crimp beads, and fashion head pins out of wires. Once you've mastered the basics, you'll move on to more advanced techniques such as shaping metal filigree, coloring metal with ink, and putting resin over photos and fabric. By the time you've worked through Vintage Impressions Jewelry, you'll have an impressive set of skills that you can apply to your own designs.
Enter to win a copy of Vintage Impressions Jewelry here. Contest ends 5/31/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials