Polymer Clay Global Perspectives
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Polymer clay used to make me think of misshapen projects with my babysitter. We would sit in my kitchen carefully crafting oddly shaped dogs and cats so we could bake them and show my parents when they got home; while those are fond memories to look back on, I don't think I have a single one of my little clay projects left, and for good reason. Since then I've forgotten about clay, but there has been a resurgence of polymer on my radar, and with that came Polymer Clay Global Perspectives by Cynthia Tinapple. Polymer clay like I have never seen before, this book is full of inspiration for clay artists of all kinds.
If you decide to just flip through the book, you will stop and be stunned. Detailed projects ranging from a gorgeous stranded necklace to mini pizzas will keep your attention, and you will not want to stop staring in wonder. Luckily, you don't have to wonder for long, because there are thirteen full projects including detailed instructions and beautiful color photos for you to read through and create. Coming from all over the world, these designs are perfect for any occasion, and you will be kept busy creating one after another.
My favorite projects in this book are Polymer Clay Illustration (page 89) and the Tibetan Tube Necklace (page 127). The Polymer Clay Illustration project caught my eye because it combined two creative mediums: video games and clay crafting. The designer, Camille Young, creates a scene from The Legend of Zelda with her clay, and this piece of wall art really shows that people with all different interests can find common ground in their creative outlets. The Tibetan Tube Necklace surprised me, because that is a project I would buy in a store. It barely looks like clay, instead making me think it is made from painted wood or bone beads. Each artist's project is inspirational, and if you are looking into or already work with polymer clay, this book is just what you need to get creative.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Weave a dazzling design with this Sweet Addictive Woven Crystal Bracelet. Blend Swarovski crystals in the palest hues with seed pearls… Continue reading: "Sweet Addictive Woven Crystal Bracelet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials