We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Formal Jewelry. Contest ends 6/21
There are so many different techniques to choose from when it comes to creating your own jewelry. There's wire work, beading, stringing, and so much more. My personal favorite is crochet jewelry! It's really neat to discover what gorgeous designs you can create using just a bit of thread and adding some beads. It's also amazing to learn what different materials you can use to crochet with, aside from the obvious (crochet thread and yarn).
Crocheting fabulous jewelry is now easy and fun to do thanks to this awesome pattern book from Leisure Arts. Formal Jewelry by Karen McKenna is a must-have instructional book that brings two art forms together to create amazing results. Now you can make your own beaded formal jewelry by crocheting with metallic crochet thread and beads.
Inside this 32-page pattern book, you will find 12 easy-to-read patterns that you can make for yourself or for someone else. Whether you have a wedding to attend, or you know someone heading to prom, this crochet pattern book will have just what you are looking for. If you're walking down the aisle soon yourself, you can even make your very own bling for the big day and crochet yourself the stunning Floating Pearl Necklace (pg. 20), and the Something Blue Garter (pg. 16).
Each design has step-by-step instructions that can be completed with just a bit of thread. Add in some colorful beads or classic purls, and you've got yourself a brand new, stunning piece of jewelry to wear without even stepping foot inside a jewelry store! Your friends and family will be so impressed. A few beads and some gorgeous crochet thread and you will be ready for any party!
As a bonus, this book provides helpful online video tutorials if you run into any difficulties with a certain step or technique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials