Dazzling DIY Jewelry: 39 Spiral Wire Designs
If you love wire wrapping techniques and tutorials, and can't get enough of spirals, swirls, and coils, you have come to the right place. This collection, Dazzling DIY Jewelry: 39 Spiral Wire Designs, not only teaches you how to wire wrap if you're new to this type of jewelry making, but provides you with a whopping 39 free patterns that you will love and want to make right away. There is something for everyone and the customization and creativity is endless. With many of these, you can coil the piece of jewelry less or more, depending on your taste. If you are looking for great gift ideas, any of these would be perfect for those stylish women in your life.
This collection has all sorts of spiral wire designs, which includes bracelets, earrings, necklaces and pendants, and rings. It's not only wires, either. Many of these wire jewelry designs use gorgeous beads or other embellishments to add to the magical swirly look. Every single one of these patterns looks incredible and unique, which is why you will love them. So, get your swirl on and spiral away into the land of wire wrapping. You will never want to return to boring, non-spiraled jewelry again!
Dazzling DIY Jewelry: Spiral Wire Designs
Table of Contents
Give your jewelry designs depth and dimension with the simple wire wrapping techniques demonstrated in the free eBook, How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials. From intricate pendants to enchanting earrings, these wire jewelry tutorials show you how to create hand-crafted pieces with structure and style.
These spiral wire bracelets are swirled perfection. Add a statement piece of jewelry on your wrist with these amazing wire bracelets. Hypnotize your friends with the Endless Swirl Wire Bracelet, which has, you guessed it, endless swirls. If you love flowers, you'll want to make the Coiled Wire Daisy Bracelet, which is just stunning.
- Endless Swirl Wire Bracelet
- Coiled Wire Caged Bead Bracelet
- Coiled Circles Wire Bracelet
- Coiled Connections Bead and Wire Bracelet
- Wire and Seed Bead Bracelet
- Coiled Wire Daisy Bracelet
Wire-wrapped earrings are great because they add a dimension to your ears that normal earrings can't. We have studs, drop earrings, and some earring designs that are super unique and different. Check out the Hypnotic Crystal DIY Ear Cuff, which has a lot of spirals and climbs up your ear. These ear cuffs give the illusion that you have multiple piercings, when you actually need none to wear them. How cool is that?
- Wire Winged Pearl Earrings
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Swirly Stud DIY Earrings
- Treble Clef Spiral Wire Earrings
- Wonderful Wire Wrapped Bead Earrings
- Knotted Stud Earrings
- Swirled Silver Wire Earrings
- Spiral Evergreen Earrings
- Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
- Swirly-Heart Stud Earrings
- Doodle Dangle Earrings
- Hypnotic Crystal DIY Ear Cuff
- Loopy Wire Beaded Earrings
- Steampunk Inspired DIY Coiled Earrings
Looking for more earring patterns to make? Try out a pair of strung earrings! In this collection of 20 Strung DIY Earrings: How to Make Hoop Earrings, Drop Earrings, and More, you will find a fabulous variety of easy earring patterns to create.
Pendants are the best statement pieces of jewelry you'll find. Though some are on the smaller side, most of these pendants are big and detailed, which really makes any outfit outstanding. If you love nature and want to make some nature-inspired jewelry, the DIY Tree of Life Wire Pendant, DIY Bird's Nest Necklace, Sunshine Spiral Beaded Wire Pendant, and the Robin's Egg Wire Nest Necklace are must-makes!
- DIY Tree of Life Wire Pendant
- Hogwarts Houses Wire Pendants
- DIY Bird's Nest Necklace
- Sunshine Spiral Beaded Wire Pendant
- Circle Pendant Wire Wrapping Tutorial
- Curvy Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Robin's Egg Wire Nest Necklace
You'll want to make these rings for every finger, they are so cool! From swirls and hearts, to galaxies in the far reaches of space, there are so many options in this list, and all of them fabulous. The beauty of wire rings is that they can be adjusted to fit any size finger. These rings can also be simple circles or take up half your finger. Then add pearls, beads, colors, or gemstones and no one will be able to stop talking about your ring bling.
- How to Make a Spiral Wire Ring
- Crystal Swirl Wire Ring
- Swirling Double Heart Wire Ring
- Wire-Wrapped Swirls Ring
- Swirled Wire Pearl Ring
- Swirl Wrapped Bead Wire Ring
- Scrolling Spiral Wire Ring
- Amazingly Adjustable Wire Rings
- Two-Tone Wire Rings
- Spiral Galaxy DIY Rings
- Wire Wrapped Gemstone Rings
- Open Heart Adjustable Wire Wrap Ring