DIY Heart Ring
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This DIY Heart Ring is such a simple yet stunning DIY jewelry project that will transform you from feeling bland to feeling glam. These super cute tiny midi rings are also perfect for stacking up your DIY rings on your hand without it looking too cluttered. Plus, the adorable heart design is not only easy to accomplish but also makes this DIY ring perfect for pairing with all kinds of outfits. Whether you are new to wire wrapping jewelry or you have been doing it for years, these rings are a must make for your handmade jewelry collection.
From the blogger: "This ring is very easy to make, you don't need more than two minutes and the materials are inexpensive. As you can see, the result is so lovely, and it could be the perfect gift for your mother or a friend. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeRing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stitch up a beautiful intricate design with this tutorial for a Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet. This free jewelry pattern creates an… Continue reading: "Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials