Sea-Inspired Elegant Pearl Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Sea-Inspired Elegant Pearl Necklace is absolutely stunning and perfect for the upcoming summer weather. Inspired by the gorgeous crystallized crashing waves in the sea, this beaded necklace is super easy to make and extremely wearable. The gorgeous turquoise and golden hues in this DIY necklace make you feel like you just captured your very own ocean treasure. Plus, while this piece of beach jewelry was inspired by the ocean, you don't have to only wear it when you go to the beach. Throw this pearl necklace on with any of your favorite summer outfits.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials