6 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns
If you're looking for free beaded bracelet patterns, you've come to the right place! This collection includes six fabulous bracelet patterns that are simple yet gorgeous projects any bead weaver would love to make. These bead bracelet patterns are perfect for busting that overflowing seed bead stash you've been accumulating over the years. Put those beads to good use with free beaded bracelet patterns from some of our favorite jewelry designers. Check them out below; there are beaded bracelet patterns for every style and occasion.
1. Glittering Diamonds Bracelet - If you like beaded bracelet patterns that have a little extra sparkle, then this glamorous, glittering bead bracelet is the one for you! It is a peyote stitch bracelet that really shimmers and shines. You know what they say; diamonds are a girl's best friend!
2. Kiss Me Bracelet - Seed bead patterns are perfect for holiday jewelry projects because you can incorporate so many different designs into them. This flirty peyote bracelet is perfect for Valentine's Day but is not too "lovey dovey," so you can definitely wear it year round.
3. Crystal Ruffle Cuff Bracelet - Looking for beaded bracelet patterns with some feminine flair? This crystal cuff is eccentric yet sophisticated, giving your look that little extra girly touch. It's a very simple peyote stitch pattern, but it adds some teardrop accents to dress it up.
4. Mixed Bead Peyote Stitch Bracelet - This is one of our favorite free beaded bracelet patterns because it looks so intricate and complicated, but it is deceptively easy to make! All you need is differently sized seed beads in a monochromatic color scheme to create the wavy, undulating effect of this fabulous pattern.
5. Cobalt Blue Elegance Bracelet - Another one of our more elegant seed bead patterns, this chic cuff is a statement piece. It's a fabulous right angle weave pattern that is sure to catch eyes and turn heads. All your friends are going to want one of these when they find out you made it!
6. Alligator Beaded Bracelet - One of the funkier, more eccentric bracelet patterns in the bunch, this alligator bracelet is perfect for kids or for adults who are young at heart. This is a simple ladder stitch pattern that is fun to make and to wear!
If you like these free beaded bracelet patterns, be sure to check out Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects for even more fun and fabulous ideas for seed bead jewelry. This printable collection of beading tutorials includes patterns for earrings, pendants, and all the bracelets featured above!
BONUS: If you love these beading tutorials, be sure to check out our ultimate collection of stitching tutorials: 152 DIY Jewelry Making Tutorials: How to Brick Stitch, Peyote Stitch, Right Angle Weave, and More!
Read NextOverlapping Olive and Rose Bracelet