Westcott Diagonal Cutters
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Westcott Diagonal Cutters
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Making metal jewelry is made simple with this pair of Westcott Diagonal Cutters. The forged steel combined with sharp cutting edges, make for a durable and precise tool. The soft grip handle means your hands won't start cramping while you craft away.
In order to make beautiful jewelry, it is essential to have reliable tools. This is where Westcott comes in; this pair of diagonal cutters stays sharp and does the job right. The sharp edges can cut small and large wire with ease.
I love wire working, but it can be tedious. I found these cutters could be used for just these types of projects. My hands stay comfortable thanks to the curvature of the handle and soft grip lining. The forged construction means the tool is all one piece; this ensures the handle and pieces don't separate. They also never jammed up while I was using them, making them very reliable.
Any crafter can benefit from a set of cutters like these from Westcott. You will find they come in handy quite often for jewelry making, as well as other DIY projects. These are a must for any box of tools!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- ImpressArt Lollipop Letter Stamp Set
- Win a selection of CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Stick It - Magnetic Accessory Gallery
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Enter to win Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beaded Pansy Tutorial
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials