Ultimate Friendship Bracelets
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Ultimate Friendship Bracelets
Gifted by: Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Remember friendship bracelets? Of course you do, because making friendship bracelets has been an amazingly fun pastime for years! Ultimate Friendship Bracelets from Tuttle Publishing has everything you need to get started making friendship bracelets. These wonderful crafts aren't losing popularity anytime soon, and they are so much fun to make! Whether you want to take a trip down memory lane, learn a new skill, or give an awesome gift to a granddaughter or niece, this friendship bracelet kit is simply fabulous.
Even if you've made a variety of friendship bracelets in the past, this kit is so helpful! Included are 12 favorite patterns for bracelets. The Two-Colored Candy Stripe pattern is a classic favorite, and many of the patterns look complicated and impressive! From hearts to chevrons to stripes and more, the patterns in this kit are each so unique and pretty. The booklet has easy step-by-step instructions and diagrams for making the bracelets, and you can also watch an included DVD for a video demonstration. The instructions indicate the difficulty level, thread length, and suggested colors. This kit also includes sample photos of all the patterns on the back of the box, so you have a nice preview of what you're getting before you even open it!
Of course, in order to make friendship bracelets, you need embroidery floss. This kit includes 14 colorful skeins of it! Match the colors to those used in the example bracelet patterns, or come up with your own great combinations. Speaking of coming up with great ideas, the booklet included in this kit also offers ideas for cute ways to embellish the bracelets, too.
Nothing says "I love you" like a homemade gift from a friend. With Ultimate Friendship Bracelets, you can spread joy and love to everyone you know through these charming small gifts!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Ecuador-Inspired Fiesta Bead Bracelet is colorful and fun, and it's super easy to create! Gather your brightly-colored beads made… Continue reading: "Ecuador-Inspired Fiesta Bead Bracelet"
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Win an i-loom!
- Maruti Beads
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Tool & Spool Bin
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Long Nose Pliers!
- Easy Knotter
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Enter for your chance to win the Swarovski Crystals 2017 Spring Collection!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials