Two-Tray Box Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
The Two-Tray Box from Creative Options is the perfect storage solution for any hobbyist! Complete with two cantilever trays, adjustable compartments, and a deep base, this toolbox serves as storage for any and all of your favorite crafting supplies.
The front of this Two-Tray Box is secured with an easy latch and even includes holes where two locks can be fixed for extra security. The durable hard plastic serves as a sturdy design for on-the-go transit of your crafting supplies. The lid has a hint of sparkle which I think is a lovely touch, and the Two-Tray Box comes in blue, gray, and pink color options.
There are two small storage compartments on the lid of the Two-Tray Box. These are the only two compartments that can be opened from the outside and do not have the ability to lock like everything in the center compartment. These smaller outer compartments are great for very small tools or writing supplies. Here's an example:
The inside of the Two-Tray Box is very exciting! Similar to a fisherman's tackle box, the Two-Tray Box opens up with two layered trays for easy access and perusal. Each tray has a variety of rows to store your smaller craft supplies. You'll notice slots within these rows where you can insert the included dividers to create as many as 24 storage compartments! The image to the bottom right is a great example of some of the general craft supplies you can store in both the trays as well as the larger bottom compartment. Here are a few more ideas based on project focus:
- Tools such as pliers and wire cutters
- Spools of wire and cord
Sewing and Quilting:
- Spools of thread
- Small rolls of fabric
- Tape measure
- Water-soluable marking pen
Paper Crafting and General Crafting:
- Pens/colored pencils/markers/other coloring supplies
- Small stamps
- Dies (bottom compartment)
- Small card-making paper packs
- Various adhesives
- Paper quilling supplies
Yarn / Needlecraft:
- Small skeins of yarn
- Crochet hooks
- Short or circular knitting needles
- Darning needles
- Stitch markers
- Yarn cutter
There are so many craft supplies you can store in your Two-Tray Box. What I've listed above hardly scratches the surface on all the possibilities! In stylish colors and a handy, sturdy carrying case, the Two-Tray Box is the perfect toolbox for any and every crafter to use for their hobby of choice.
What else would you store in your Two-Tray Box? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet has the elegance of gold with the sparkle of sapphire to create a beautiful and refined beaded… Continue reading: "Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet"
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Tronex Tapered Wire Cutter Tool!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- Enter to win a selection from the Nunn Design Winter 2016 Collection!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials