Make & Share Bracelet Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make & Share Bracelet Kit
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
In school, the most treasured gift you could get was a friendship bracelet. Those handwoven bracelets were so much more than accessories–they were keepsakes. With the Make & Share Bracelet Kit from Leisure Arts, you can pass this time-honored tradition on to your daughters, nieces, or granddaughters.
The perfect project for your loved one and her bestie, the Make & Share Kit includes 8 yards of pink cord (enough for two 7 inch long bracelets) and 6 beads. With the help of simple diagrams and video tutorials provided by Leisure Arts, your trendy teen can create two beautiful, beaded bracelets that sparkle and shine–just like her!
Leisure Arts is a publisher and distributor of “how-to” and lifestyle publications with emphasis on creative crafts, needlework, decorating, and entertaining. This bracelet making kit is a great example of their exciting products. If you love this "Sparkle" kit, you can check out some of there other bracelet making kits, like "Daisy", "Ladder", and "ZigZag". The young people in your life will adore these themed DIY bracelet kits.
Of course, there's no rule that says friendship bracelets are just for kids. The Make & Share Bracelet Kit is a low-cost way to dive into jewelry making, or to refresh your skills. You can work on your bracelet in waiting rooms, long lines, or boring car rides. Whether you use it as a stocking stuffer, a "just because" treat for your daughter, or a jewelry-making lesson, you'll love this convenient kit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Artistic Wire 3D Bracelet Jig Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- Flowers in the Grass Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials