Swarovski Crystal Nail Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Swarovski Crystal Nail Kit
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Swarovski Crystal Nail Kits shimmer and shine to make you feel like a million dollars. I am typing this with my thumb nail all covered in Swarovski crystals. Why? Swarovski sent me a sample of their nail art kit. It seems pretty exclusive, because these shiny little precious bits don't even have official packaging. They came wrapped in some cream paper with vintage handwriting print on it.
When I opened the envelope and saw all the stardust, I wasn't sure how to apply them to my nails. I thought it would start with nail polish, so I painted on some Reggae to Riches China Glaze nail polish, a magenta with a blue tint. At first glance the crystals were blue, but in true light they have an iridescent glimmer.
Once I had a light, slightly wet nail polish base, I quickly dipped my thumb in the crystals and pasted some on. Then I gently brushed off the crystals that were set backwards. I repeated this process until my nail was mostly covered, then I (somewhat impatiently at first, then with dedication) arranged single crystals in the hard-to-reach spots, like the very tip of my nail.
The results are exactly as fabulous as you would expect. I have a glistening, shimmering thumb nail that I'm slightly obsessed with. This would be perfect for my birthday or New Year's Eve, but I think it's important that to celebrate life's small victories, which makes them acceptable bling for any day of the year.
Now I'm off to do the other one! Pick up a Swarovski Nail Art Kit to treat yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win an i-loom!
- Maruti Beads
- Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an ImpressArt Texture Stamping Bundle!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
- Class in a Box! Review
- Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make White Wrapped Glass Flower Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Red Crystal Heart Shape Earrings
- Beaded Pansy Tutorial
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials