Swarovski Crystal Nail Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Swarovski Crystal Nail Kit
Reviewed by zzzJessica zzzCarpender, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Swarovski Crystal Nail Kits shimmer and shine to make you feel like a million dollars. I am typing this with my thumb nail all covered in Swarovski crystals. Why? Swarovski sent me a sample of their nail art kit. It seems pretty exclusive, because these shiny little precious bits don't even have official packaging. They came wrapped in some cream paper with vintage handwriting print on it.
When I opened the envelope and saw all the stardust, I wasn't sure how to apply them to my nails. I thought it would start with nail polish, so I painted on some Reggae to Riches China Glaze nail polish, a magenta with a blue tint. At first glance the crystals were blue, but in true light they have an iridescent glimmer.
Once I had a light, slightly wet nail polish base, I quickly dipped my thumb in the crystals and pasted some on. Then I gently brushed off the crystals that were set backwards. I repeated this process until my nail was mostly covered, then I (somewhat impatiently at first, then with dedication) arranged single crystals in the hard-to-reach spots, like the very tip of my nail.
The results are exactly as fabulous as you would expect. I have a glistening, shimmering thumb nail that I'm slightly obsessed with. This would be perfect for my birthday or New Year's Eve, but I think it's important that to celebrate life's small victories, which makes them acceptable bling for any day of the year.
Now I'm off to do the other one! Pick up a Swarovski Nail Art Kit to treat yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
Chance to Win a Dreamcatcher Bracelet Making Kit!
Chance to Win a Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Pendant Kit!
"Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
Chance to Win the Nunn Design Winter 2018 Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials