Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Welcome a new collection of stunning jewelry to your stash with the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection from Prima Bead. This striking collection features a variety of beautiful metal accents in gold, silver, and black. The pieces have no surface sheen, which creates a muted yet edgy effect as you put together your new necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Perfect for street wear, the metal accents in this collection will make excellent staples in your jewelry box.
Included in this collection are a wonderful variety of basic metal accents and detailed embellishments. Simpler styles include rectangle and bar drops, disc tag beads, button beads, and chains. The real show-stoppers in this collection are the intricate metal charms. The matte finish is a gorgeous offset to the detail in some of these charms, because the simpler finish allows you to really see the lovely designs! Some gorgeous charms include the Fairy and Filigree Charm Set, Fleur de Lis Rhinestone Key Accent Set, Black and Gold Matte Longhorn Skull and Simulated Turquoise Set, and the Black Rhinestone Owl Accent.
You'll also find pineapple accents, stars, crosses, skulls, and leaves among the metal accents included in this collection. The variety is incredible! Create gothic styles with the Skull Matte Spike Accents, or design an elegant autumnal earring set with the Silver and Gold Metal Matte Leaf Accents. Welcome spring with the Mixed Metal Bird Connectors and Matte Flower Accents, and say hello to summer nights with the Mixed Metal Matte Star Beads.
There are so many beautiful pieces in this collection to talk about. One last staple in this collection that I want to mention are the double link chains. Bracelets are the most popular jewelry pieces to make, and the double link chains in this collection will equip you to make a variety of stunning new wrist wear! You'll find each color combination present for the chains in this collection: Silver and Gold Matte Double Link Chain, Black and Gold Matte Double Link Chain, and Black and Silver Matte Double Link Chain. I absolutely adore two-tone jewelry, and the matte finish is such a beautiful twist on this classic combination.
Prima Bead has patterns for this collection on their website, and the designs range from the very simple gold bar layered necklace to an intricate design called Medusa's Flowers Necklace. You can use the pieces from this collection to create jewelry that is as simple or elaborate as you like! Create stunning two-tone pieces with the silver and gold accents, or create designs using all three colors (silver, gold, and black) to make jewelry staples that match literally anything. The colors in this collection are literally perfect for mixing and matching. The pieces are neutral so you can wear them with your other favorite jewelry pieces. In this vein, Mix and Matte is such an appropriate title for this amazing collection from Prima Bead.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Simply Stunning Statement Necklace is perfect if you are looking to learn how to make a necklace that is elegant in its… Continue reading: "Simply Stunning Statement Necklace"
- Win an i-loom!
- Soft Strike Pewter and Alkeme Blanks
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- ImpressArt Juniper Font Metal Stamp Set
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Chance to win Swarovski Crystal Nail Kit!
- Chance to Win a Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Pendant Kit!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials