Riolis Bead Embroidery Kits
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Riolis Bead Embroidery Kits
Reviewed by zzzJessica zzzCarpender, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
This sunny bead embroidery kit from Riolis will have you beaming with pride. This design of a smiling sun would be a perfect embellishment for a summer tote bag. At 10 cm in height and width, you could use this kit to embroider a cute wrist cuff or headband. The kit includes 14 ct fabric, floss, beads, needle, and instructions. This is a great beginner kit for learning how to embroider with beads. This can take your jewelry making to another level, as it's a fine art.
Bead embroidery is an art that takes skill and practice. You need a lot of patience and attention to detail to carefully embroider beads along a pattern. It's a great exercise for strengthening your mind and staying sharp.
Plus, focusing on a project is very rewarding. You'll be able to slip away into the repetitive motion of beading, while relaxing and escaping the stress of everyday life. A finished bead embroidery piece is very valuable due to the labor and time that it takes to create such an orate craft.
This form of embellishment is perfect for jewelry making because you can embroider fabric, leather, suede, and more. Design beautiful leather wrist cuffs with bead embroidery designs. You can make ornate chokers and necklaces, or accent any accessories. If you love to sew, bead embroidery can combine a passion for both cross stitching and jewelry making.
Riolis bead embroidery kits make it easy to get into this highly skilled hobby. For beginners and experienced beaders, it's just easier to use a pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Darice Glass Beading Kit!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win the Nunn Design Summer 2017 Collection!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials