Polyform Sculpey Clay
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Polyform Sculpey Clay
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Polyform Products is known for Sculpey oven-bake clays and innovative tools and accessories. Sculpey is a master class for clays, tools and molds to create jewelry, home décor items, mixed media and paper crafts. It’s easy to create three dimensional crafts in any color you can imagine, but the jewelry options are amazing. When you're designing insets for your pendants, Sculpey clay makes it easy to customize gorgeous clay designs with shape and texture.
The Clay Tool Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started working with Sculpey. Inside you'll find three tools with six uses. The Needle End Pointer with a Flat End on the other side makes it easy to create fine lines and holes, or create uniform circles with the flat end. The Blunt Point/Ball End tool allows you to shape, refine, and smooth, as well as make concave shapes. The Knife End/Flat End tool will help you cut and smooth your clay creations.
Sculpey clay is very easy to work with; it's vibrant, moldable and doesn't make a mess. It bakes very quickly and easily. Plus, it can take all kinds of adornments for your jewelry making, from crystals to powders to foils. Get creative and make one-of-a-kind insets for jewelry, or even design your own clay beads.
Polyform has made making jewelry a breeze with Sculpey Clay. The best part about designing your own jewelry is choosing the colors and design. From bracelets to necklaces, to beads and earrings, this clay will will accessorize your outfits in only the best ways. The possibilities are truly endless!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- ImpressArt Soft Strike Pewter Blanks
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Swarovski Ceralun Epoxy Clay
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials