Nunn Design Winter 2016 Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Nunn Design Winter 2016 Collection
Gifted by: Nunn Design
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
The Winter 2016 Collection from Nunn Design is as sophisticated and contemporary as its predecessors! Featuring a marriage between simple shapes and matte finish, the pieces found in this collection are earthy, artsy, and inspirational. The basic colors and shapes leave you absolutely open to creating a variety of pieces. Start with the core findings in the Winter 2016 Collection and finish with enchanting, polished designs you'll be proud to call your own creations.
Listed below are the items in this collection followed by a short description of each one. From classic findings like ribbon ends and bangles to intricate charms and pendants, this collection includes a beautiful variety of elements.
Wire Frame Large Hoop and Large Drop: This shape is lovely for making earrings or attaching pendants to necklaces. I find the drop shape particularly appealing because of its oblong elegance.
Toggle Bar Arrow and Connector Bar Arrow: depending on which arrow you choose, you can use this piece as a charm or a connector for a bracelet. The arrow shape is perfect for winter; it is a charming nod to the Valentine's Day Cupid!
Strand Reducer Filigree in 4 Loop, 3 Loop, and 2 Loop Designs: this is a beautiful option for multistand bracelets or necklaces. I adore the filigree design, and for that reason, these are some of my favorite pieces in the new collection. I love the way the pieces look oxidized to really bring out the filigree detail even more!
Ribbon End Leather Connectors: In this collection, the ribbon ends come in 3mm and 5mm sizes. The finishes are rustic and elegant and will really pop against a dark leather cord.
Deerskin Lace: the lace comes in black and brown and works splendidly with the ribbon ends. It goes so well with the matte finish jewelry to make projects that are earthy and bohemian.
Large Bottle & Top, and Itsy Keepsake Pendant: These two vials are fan favorites here in the office. I love the small vial in particular because that little cork is just too cute. Both vials have intricate metal detailing at the lid, base, or both.
Itsy Flat Tags: In this collection, there are four shapes for the Itsy Flat Tags: Triangles, Stars, Lightning Bolts, and Crescent Moons. As an avid Harry Potter fan, I love the lightning bolt in particular.
Charm Itsy Spiritual: There are three charms in this collection: Ohm, Lotus, and Infiniti. Each design has a beautiful symbol embossed or stamped into the metal and oxidized for greater contrast.
Contemporary Toggle Ring: This is a great option for wrapping leather, creating unique pendants, and otherwise connecting your dazzling jewelry pieces.
Bangle and Cuff: these two bracelet forms are lovely for their own reasons. The bangle has a channel that can be filled with epoxy or otherwise decorated to customize and make it your own. The cuff bracelet on the other hand is hammered for a rough and also partially-oxidized finish.
Are you inspired yet?! This collection is simply not to be missed. Cure those winter blues with some shiny new jewelry projects, and use the Winter 2016 Collection from Nunn Design to get started!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
It can be hard to fit in DIY jewelry making when you have a hectic schedule everyday. Instead of just giving up, instead, make fast… Continue reading: "2 Step Turquoise Agate Pendant"
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win an Incredible 95-Box Bead Storage System!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Chance to Win the Nunn Design Winter 2018 Collection!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Enter for your chance to win the Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials