Nunn Design Summer 2016 Collection Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Nunn Design Summer 2016 Collection Review
Gifted by: Nunn Design
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter
Nunn Design has released a stunning new jewelry collection for summer 2016. Featuring a selection of open bezels, tags, itsy charms, and more, the Nunn Design Summer 2016 Collection will equip you to make stunning jewelry for all of your summer occasions.
As with previous collections from Nunn Design, the components in this collection all come in four finishes: antique copper, antique gold, antique silver, and sterling silver plate. Mix and match these finishes for truly unique jewelry or stick to a common theme for a polished look. Nunn Design's image reflects a stunning mix of rustic and elegant elements, lovely for formal occasions as well as everyday wear.
Many of the designs that founder Rebecca Nunn created using this collection feature added color, additional supplies, and more for unbounded possibilities. These bracelets below are two of my favorite pieces created using the new collection:
The open bezels with deep channels are some of the most unique items in this collection because of so many possibilities for filling them in. Use epoxy to set a charm inside, stamp images, and more, or string a bracelet through the bezel to create a unique charm. Once you explore just a few ideas, the inspiration keeps coming with this collection.
Another staple found in this collection are Nunn's "itsy" charms. These lovely little stamped circles feature images from three of the world's major religions. The itsy charms are wonderful additions to a standard charm bracelet, earrings, or necklace. You can even fix a charm to one of the ring bases included in the collection.
For a lovely new collection to spark your imagination, check out the Nunn Design Summer 2016 Collection. Including elements for making several stunning jewelry pieces, the antique yet modern designs will captivate you as you create them, and the will entrance your loved ones as they see your new creations.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you used concrete in your DIY jewelry making designs? If you want to try it out, consider crafting these Wonderful White Concrete… Continue reading: "Wonderful White Concrete Dangle Earrings"
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- "Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials