Medium Rack System Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Medium Rack System Review
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
The Medium Rack System is one of the most popular storage items from Creative Options. Through an overview of its features, readers won't wonder why this storage solution is so great!
As it says in the name, the Medium Rack System is a mid-level size, and the Rack System also comes in a small and a large option. The versatility of the medium size however deserves some attention. It is handy for on-the-go crafting because of its handle and it is not quite as bulky as the large size. When filled, theoretically this Medium Rack System wouldn't be as heavy as the large size since it cannot store quite as much of your crafting materials. This system measures 13.125" L x 9.875" W x 13.75" H.
The Medium Rack System features a top compartment ideal for tools. It is one large, deep, open compartment. The first craft tool that came to mind for storing in this compartment is a glue gun with glue sticks, but crafters can also store sewing notions, fabric, pliers for jewelry making, scissors, rotary cutters, dapping tools, and more in this top compartment.
The bottom portion of this storage is where the "rack system" comes in. There are three Pro-Latch utility boxes that slide in and out on shelves for easy access. Two of the boxes are deeper and the third is shallow, allowing for a variety of storage options. Each box has optional dividers for small sectioning. Feel free to use as many as the dividers as needed to store buttons, beads, needles, thread samples, cabochons, embellishments, snaps, jewelry findings, and any other very small crafting supply you can think of!
The Medium Rack System comes in a few colors, but the blue depicted here is a nice, neutral option. The flat base allows the rack system to sit easily on a shelf and the design looks good, too!
For a great on-the-go storage option, look no further than the Medium Rack System from Creative Options. The easily accessible utility boxes as well as the deep top compartment enable crafters to find supplies quickly and craft effortlessly.
What would you carry in the Medium Rack System?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dazzle those around you with this Stunning Crystal Magic Goddess Bracelet. Fit for a queen, this gorgeous flower crystal bracelet… Continue reading: "Stunning Crystal Magic Goddess Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Win the O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Easy Mold Silicone Putty!
- Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials