Mandala Stamp Pack Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Mandala Stamp Pack Review
Reviewed by zzzJessica zzzCarpender, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
With their latest Mandala stamps release, ImpressArt continues to provide beautiful on-trend designs for your jewelry making inspiration.
The mandala trend saw a resurgence with the popularity of adult coloring books. These stunning, repetitive patterns proved peaceful to color in, and as it turns out, they are also cathartic to stamp! Create your own gorgeous mandalas for jewelry with Mandala Stamp Packs. These sets from ImpressArt include four coordinating mandala images to create your own spiraling design.
The newest in the series is Mandala 4, which features Line Arrows, Double Triangle, Arrows, and Dots designs. These designs go along perfectly with the boho festival aesthetic that we're seeing in the jewelry and fashion spheres.
ImpressArt released previous mandala stamp sets: Mandala 1, Mandala 2 and Mandala 3. Mandala 1 featured floral and oblong swirl designs. The 6mm flower is a fantastic central motif. Featuring six petals, this foundation is excellent for branching out into the swirls and ovals of the other stamps. Mandala 2 features more abstract teardrop shapes and a lovely wishbone which can fit smaller shapes inside. The 3mm oval is an excellent starting point for this set, allowing those pointier images to stretch forth like fireworks.
Mandala designs fit well on circular stamping blanks. The larger the blank, the more intricate you can make your mandala designs.
ImpressArt metal stamps work well with soft strike metal stamping blanks for maximum impact and depth. The metal stamping blanks fit on steel stamping blocks: tape the blanks in place for maximum accuracy. In order to stamp with precision, the ImpressArt metal hammer is your ideal tool. Featuring encapsulated sand in the head and an ergonomic grip, the hammer's weight and feel allow energy to transfer marvelously well to the blanks.
If you have limited experience with metal stamping, these stamps are so much fun to begin with. Create your own jewelry and even your own designs for the individual pieces when you use mandala stamps.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a selection of Pewter Border Metal Stamping Blanks!
- Enter for your chance to win the Sparkling Swarovski Crystals 2017 Preview Giveaway!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 Online Class
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to win Sunny Bead Embroidery Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials