Hemptique Hemp Cord
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Hemptique Hemp Cord
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
If you're looking to craft eco-friendly then you're going to love Hemp Cord by Hemptique. Hemp Cord is a high-end environmentally friendly hemp; it's perfect for crafters who love bamboo, organic cotton and other natural-fiber products. This cord is great for scrapbooking, gardening, jewelry making, handmade cards and so much more. With its natural biodegradability and eco-friendly alternative to cotton, it's no wonder it's the preferred choice for crafters.
Hemptique offers a wide variety of hemp products including apparel, cording, yarn, fabrics, accessories, twine, ropes, webbing and bakers twine. Hemp is fully biodegradable. Unlike many other fibers, Hemptique hemp cords are round by nature, and that makes it easy to work with.
Hemp cords are cleanly polished, making it easy to work with, and best quality for making necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, charms, brooches, watch bands and many more forms of adornments to enhance beauty. You'll also love the many colors that it comes in (Bright Green, Burgundy, Cappuccino, Dark Grey, Lavendar, Red, Yellow and many more). Hemptique also offers glitter cords with specs of metallic in them, as well as variegated spools.
The glitter cords are 100% hemp, 1mm in thickness, AZO-Free Dye, and oil free. Because it is waxed and polished it enhances the color of the product, giving you a beautiful spool of help to work with.
For your next project, be sure you check out Hemptique's Hemp Cord. You'll never feel guilty about working with eco-friendly products!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Chance to Win a Clover Mini Beading Loom!
Chance to Win an Ultimate Resin Jewelry Making Kit!
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Chance to Win Spring Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
Win an i-loom!
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
Beader's Delight Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Christmas Tree Memory Wire Cuff
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- Colorful Mixed Bead Earrings
- Elloth Beaded Earrings Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials