"Hanna" Beadable Ring Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
“Hanna” Beadable Ring Kit
Provided by DeeBeads
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Creating beaded bracelets and necklaces is one thing, but when it comes to beading rings, where does one begin? Wire wrapping rings is pretty straightforward, but stitching a beaded ring is a bit more tricky. Luckily, DeeBeads has come up with a solution for jewelry crafters who want to make their own beautiful beaded rings. The beadable jewelry kits from DeeBeads provide everything you need to stitch up some statement-making finger bling.
Perhaps the trickiest part of stitching handmade beaded rings is finding or creating a base to work from. Stitching directly onto a ring provides little foundation and can result in a limp or flimsy design. DeeBeads has solved this problem with their beadable ring kits. The "Hanna" kit is just one of four beadable jewelry kits currently offered by DeeBeads, each of which comes with all the tools and materials required to create your own fabulous statement ring from start to finish. Included in the kit is one pewter DeeBeads Beadable Ring, all the beads needed to complete the design pictured on the box, easy-to-follow instructions for recreating the piece, and even a beading needle and 6 yards of nylon beading thread.
The most important and innovative element among these materials, however, is the pewter beadable ring, which provides a sturdy foundation from which jewelry makers can build their beautiful beaded piece. Designed with a grid-like ring face, the beadable ring provides the perfect surface from which to begin weaving the gorgeous acrylic flower beads, silver tube beads, and yellow seed beads provided for the "Hanna" design. The holes are large enough to allow the needle to effortlessly pass back and forth through the ring base. Once finished, the "Hanna" ring is a stunning, unique statement ring that is sure to make the wearer the center of attention at any cocktail party.
The "Hanna" Beadable Jewelry kit is just one of four unique and equally show-stopping ring designs currently offered by DeeBeads. If the flowery and feminine "Hanna" ring is not your style, you might find the "Grace," "Amanda," or "Kayla" kits are better suited to your personality. No matter which beadable ring kit you choose, you are sure to create a fabulous conversation piece that will have everyone asking where you got your gorgeous new ring!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Chance to Win a Pair of Tronex Jewelry Pliers!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn by Marly Bird!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials