EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
EasyCast is a reactive clear casting epoxy that is low-odor and solvent-free. Using this product opens up a whole new world when it comes to jewelry making, crafting, and DIY. Things like beads, candle holders, cutting boards, table tops and decorative mirrors can all be made and embellished with EasyCast. Adding a touch of color or sparkle can change an item from bland to exquisite.
In order to work with EasyCast, wood stir sticks are recommended for stirring the mix, along with gloves. You can also work with molds that have soft-releasing abilities making it fun and easy to create molds. Each EasyCast kit comes with a bottle of resin and a bottle of hardener. Creating your mixture is as simple as pouring equal amounts of the resin and hardener into the little measuring cup and then stirring the mix. Mix in two steps for the best outcome. EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy is fun when you can add colorants and granite powders or speckles. Simply pour the mixture into a mold, pour in your powders or colors and let it cure to make some fun jewelry or decorative household items like dresser drawer knobs and pulls; you can even make paperweights and drink coasters, too.
Other products to use with EasyCast are transparent dyes and opaque pigments, mold release and conditioner, mold builder and mentioned already, reusable molds. The mold release is great for cleaning your molds and giving them a longer lifespan. Watching the EasyCast cure in a mold is super exciting, but when you pop it out it’s like Christmas morning as your eyes light up and you see the beautiful piece you’ve created.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Soft Strike Pewter and Alkeme Blanks
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
"Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Chance to Win Easy Mold Silicone Putty!
Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Long Nose Pliers!
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials