EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
EasyCast is a reactive clear casting epoxy that is low-odor and solvent-free. Using this product opens up a whole new world when it comes to jewelry making, crafting, and DIY. Things like beads, candle holders, cutting boards, table tops and decorative mirrors can all be made and embellished with EasyCast. Adding a touch of color or sparkle can change an item from bland to exquisite.
In order to work with EasyCast, wood stir sticks are recommended for stirring the mix, along with gloves. You can also work with molds that have soft-releasing abilities making it fun and easy to create molds. Each EasyCast kit comes with a bottle of resin and a bottle of hardener. Creating your mixture is as simple as pouring equal amounts of the resin and hardener into the little measuring cup and then stirring the mix. Mix in two steps for the best outcome. EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy is fun when you can add colorants and granite powders or speckles. Simply pour the mixture into a mold, pour in your powders or colors and let it cure to make some fun jewelry or decorative household items like dresser drawer knobs and pulls; you can even make paperweights and drink coasters, too.
Other products to use with EasyCast are transparent dyes and opaque pigments, mold release and conditioner, mold builder and mentioned already, reusable molds. The mold release is great for cleaning your molds and giving them a longer lifespan. Watching the EasyCast cure in a mold is super exciting, but when you pop it out it’s like Christmas morning as your eyes light up and you see the beautiful piece you’ve created.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- "Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials