CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads Review
Gifted by: Starman Inc.
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Go beyond your typical seed beads and incorporate CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads into your next project. These stunning curved beads from Starman Inc add asymmetrical interest to your beading projects.
CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads are made of Czech pressed glass. To make pressed glass beads, artisans press a heated glass rod into a mold, allowing for an intense variety as well as easy, large-scale production of glass beads. These beads are 10mm x 3mm in size and come in over 160 color/texture combinations! Pictured in this review are the Saturated Metallic Blue Crescent Beads, which give off a truly beautiful shine! Most bead colors come in opaque and shiny finishes. They are sold in 10-gram tubes that contain 85-95 beads (depending on the finish of the bead).
Patterns made with these beads look incredible. Because of the 3mm spacing between holes, these beads work well for embroidery and weaving, as well as general stringing projects. The large hole-to-bead ratio allows enough space for multiple passes of thread. Joined with beads of more standard shapes and sizes, the CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads stand out in your projects. The contrast between the long, curved shape of these beads and a standard seed bead really allows for captivating jewelry creations.
To me, the curved shape reminds me of ocean waves or even fish scales. Combine sandy colored beads with Limpet Shell and Aquamarine to take a bit of the beach with you wherever you go. The shape and colors would be so reminiscent of summer! Use your imagination. You have so many colors and textures to choose from when selecting the Two-Hole Crescent Beads for your next project.
Work unique new beads into your next jewelry design! The CzechMates Two-Hole Crescent Beads will be the touch that makes your next project completely lovely.
What are your favorite beads to work with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
With these Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings, you really have the best of both worlds. The charming crystals give these DIY… Continue reading: "Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings"
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials