Class in a Box! Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Class in a Box!
Provided by Prima Bead
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Whether you're a seasoned jewelry maker or you've never even touched a bead, I have no doubt you're going to adore Class in a Box! These all-in-one jewelry kits include absolutely everything you need to fill your jewelry box with runway-worthy accessories. While a normal trip to the bead store could cost you upwards of $30 just to make one piece, this entire kit, which makes multiple earrings, bracelets, and necklaces costs $25. The kit includes all the beads, cord, and wire you need, and it also comes with pliers and a bead mat that makes the process a million times easier.
There are themed classes in a box, and I got the privilege to look at the Shimmer and Natural collections. If your style is earthy-bohemian and you're looking to accessorize everyday looks, I can't suggest the Natural Collection enough. This Southwestern-style jewelry is natural and gorgeous, pairing wonderfully with your favorite sweater and jeans or a bright summer dress. The earth tones make this collection versatile, minimizing the amount of money you need to spend on other pieces. This kit contains the materials to make two necklaces, two bracelets, and two sets of earrings. Give some as gifts or keep it all for yourself; every piece is different enough, deserving a spot in your collection.
The Shimmer Collection is a whole different ball game. Classy and glam, this Class in a Box contains all you need to cover your evening accessories. Glistening necklaces, bracelets, and earrings will grab attention and garner compliments. This jewelry is nice enough to wear with your favorite little black dress, bringing you from stylish to red-carpet status. What's amazing is that you can achieve that million-dollar look for practically nothing. This amazing collection makes two necklaces, six bracelets, and two sets of earrings. The bracelets are perfect layering pieces but dynamite on their own.
As much as you'll love showing off your one-of-a-kind jewelry, you'll have just as much fun making it. Because this kit comes with everything you need, including instructions, the process is 100% enjoyable. While most other jewelry-making experiences involved me getting frustrated at least once, -- I forgot a tool I needed, I didn't purchase the correct beads, my materials kept rolling everywhere -- this was an absolute breeze and a blast.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready to make a stunning peyote stitch bracelet that will look fabulous all year round? Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how… Continue reading: "Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Box from the Darn Good Beads Monthly Subscription!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win the Stick With It Palette!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Chance to Win a Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale!
- "Hanna" Beadable Ring Kit
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials