Class in a Box! Review
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Class in a Box!
Provided by Prima Bead
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Whether you're a seasoned jewelry maker or you've never even touched a bead, I have no doubt you're going to adore Class in a Box! These all-in-one jewelry kits include absolutely everything you need to fill your jewelry box with runway-worthy accessories. While a normal trip to the bead store could cost you upwards of $30 just to make one piece, this entire kit, which makes multiple earrings, bracelets, and necklaces costs $25. The kit includes all the beads, cord, and wire you need, and it also comes with pliers and a bead mat that makes the process a million times easier.
There are themed classes in a box, and I got the privilege to look at the Shimmer and Natural collections. If your style is earthy-bohemian and you're looking to accessorize everyday looks, I can't suggest the Natural Collection enough. This Southwestern-style jewelry is natural and gorgeous, pairing wonderfully with your favorite sweater and jeans or a bright summer dress. The earth tones make this collection versatile, minimizing the amount of money you need to spend on other pieces. This kit contains the materials to make two necklaces, two bracelets, and two sets of earrings. Give some as gifts or keep it all for yourself; every piece is different enough, deserving a spot in your collection.
The Shimmer Collection is a whole different ball game. Classy and glam, this Class in a Box contains all you need to cover your evening accessories. Glistening necklaces, bracelets, and earrings will grab attention and garner compliments. This jewelry is nice enough to wear with your favorite little black dress, bringing you from stylish to red-carpet status. What's amazing is that you can achieve that million-dollar look for practically nothing. This amazing collection makes two necklaces, six bracelets, and two sets of earrings. The bracelets are perfect layering pieces but dynamite on their own.
As much as you'll love showing off your one-of-a-kind jewelry, you'll have just as much fun making it. Because this kit comes with everything you need, including instructions, the process is 100% enjoyable. While most other jewelry-making experiences involved me getting frustrated at least once, -- I forgot a tool I needed, I didn't purchase the correct beads, my materials kept rolling everywhere -- this was an absolute breeze and a blast.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials