We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Provided by Designs by Reenie
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Do you have beautiful bracelets you've made, bought, or been gifted over the years that now sit in your jewelry box untouched and un-worn because you can't manage to secure the clasp on your own? Think of all the times you've had to give up putting on a bracelet after struggling for minutes to fasten the clasp, simply because you didn't have an extra set of hands to help. If you've been there (and who hasn't?), then the Bracelet Valet is the answer to all your accessorizing aspirations! With this handy and brilliant tool, your wrists will never have to go unadorned again.
The Bracelet Valet is such a smart and simple concept, you'll wonder why you never thought of it yourself. Made up of nothing more than a round base and a post with a hook, the Bracelet Valet was created so that you can put bracelets on by yourself, effortlessly. Simply slide the jump ring from the end of your bracelet onto the curved metal hook, take the clasp end in your hand, wrap the bracelet around your wrist, and secure the clasp. It's that easy!
The base is designed with a small hole in the center into which the post can be easily inserted; it can then be removed when not in use so that both items can be tucked away in the included drawstring bag for easy storage. Made of lightweight plastic, the Bracelet Valet is easily portable so it can accompany you on all your travels. No more frustration at having to forgo your favorite bracelet as you're rushing to get ready for work. No more pulling contortionist-esque moves to try and fasten a stubborn lobster clasp. No need to ask your spouse or a family member for help. With the Bracelet Valet, you can put on all your arm candy single-handedly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
- Chance to Win a Darice Glass Beading Kit!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to win Sunny Bead Embroidery Kit!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- Chance to Win a Brilliant Parawire Jewelry Making Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials