Stamped and Embellished Cuff
Make this flashy Stamped and Embellished Cuff by Ruby Violet in no time and wear it out right away. This free jewelry making project is easy, but delivers a big statement. All your friends will be asking you where you bought it!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Cuff (SKU: 940768)
- Embellishment card (SKU: 940157)
- Rubber stamps (SKU: 940133)
- 12x12 paper (SKU: 940003)
- Crystal embellishments
- Using a Stayz-on rubber stamp pad, stamp your cuff. This is an optional step. But how cool? Use Stayz-on because it will not smear on the cuff which is pleather.
- Now, you're going to get out your embellishments and your glue. Again, we love Beacon Quick Grip for fast set-up and super duper hold.
- Cram on the gorgeousness nice and close together. This is so when you put the cuff on, and your cuff is rounded, things tend to spread out a bit. Now add some bling. Here, I'm using Prima's Say It In Crystals. I love them because of the faceting and the colors are really wonderful. I like to arrange them in odd numbers and clumped from large to small gems. And presto! You are ready to be fabulous. These make amazing gifts.