17 DIY Pearl Necklace Patterns
Making pearl necklace patterns is about to become your new favorite activity! From pearl stringing to wire and chain necklaces, this collection has it all.
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Every girl needs at least one pearl necklace, and why settle for just one of these beauties? If you have ever thought about making a pearl necklace, this collection of DIY Pearl Necklace Patterns is certain to have a necklace pattern you’ll adore. Pearls have been sought for thousands of years as a symbol of wealth, to adorn clothing, and create stunning jewelry. Pearl necklaces are an effortless way to show off your elegant sense of style.
Pearl necklaces, while undeniably gorgeous, can be very expensive. Natural pearls are a rare, soft gemstone produced by oysters and other mollusks in nature. Fortunately for budget-conscious pearl lovers, the gorgeous iridescent look of natural pearls can also be found in cultured, freshwater, or imitation pearls. All of these alternatives to natural pearls can be used for making pearl necklace patterns, or other types of DIY pearl jewelry.
A lovely DIY pearl necklace can make any outfit appear more classy and sophisticated. This timeless piece of jewelry is a staple in any woman’s wardrobe. Luckily, you do not need to spend thousands of dollars to get this iconic look when you make your own DIY pearl necklace.
Looking for a more unique alternative to the classic pearl necklace? Learn how to make a Custom Color Pearl Necklace in this video tutorial!
Table of Contents
Pearl Stringing Necklace Patterns
- Easy Pearl and Ribbon Necklace
Pearl stringing might just be the easiest way to make your own pearl necklace. Simple bead stringing and replacing the clasp with ribbon makes this pattern a breeze.
- Parisian Chic Pearl Necklace
Get the haute couture look on a Walmart budget with this edgy, yet elegant, pearl necklace. This necklace is a Dior knockoff that looks just as stunning as the real deal.
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
If you want to make both a DIY pearl necklace and bracelet, why not create one beautiful jewelry piece that can be worn either as a necklace or a bracelet.
- Pearls of Wisdom Necklace
Whether you are a bride looking to create your own wedding jewelry, or have a special event coming up, this necklace will add some bling to your DIY jewelry box.
- Mother of Pearl Necklace with Fabric Rose
Create the mother of all pearl necklaces with this stunning statement necklace tutorial. With freshwater pearls and a rose accent, this necklace makes a fabulous gift.
- Modern Pearl Necklace and Earring Set
For a modern twist on the classic elegance of pearls, use metallic gray pearls to make a pretty DIY pearl necklace. Plus, create a pair of matching earrings!
- Vintage Pearl and Ribbon Necklace
Nothing says old-fashioned glamor like pearls! Use gold-tone pearls for an elegant and versatile necklace straight out of an Old Hollywood movie.
Wire and Chain DIY Pearl Necklaces
- Gorgeous Pearl Pendant
Sometimes less is more. Use a stunning focal pearl bead wrapped in wire for a gorgeous pendant you’ll wear all the time.
- Pearls and Chains Layered Necklace
Not big on statement necklaces? You can still rock a pretty pearl necklace! Try this technique for a simple pendant that is the perfect touch of everyday elegance.
- Smoky Pearl and Crystal Necklace
You don’t need to blow your budget on store-bought jewelry when making pearl necklaces is so easy! This pearl and chain necklace is perfect for any occasion.
- Tension Set Pearl Pendant
Smoky crystals provide a cool contrast to the pearls in this romantic, vintage-inspired necklace. You can make this necklace in just one evening, and wear it out the very next day!
- Triple Strand Gold Pearl Necklace
If you love dainty and delicate jewelry, this DIY pearl necklace should be your next jewelry project. This necklace is a fresh twist on understated elegance.
Pearl necklaces are one of the most memorable trends from Old Hollywood. Emulate your favorite silver screen sirens with 23 Old Hollywood Glamour DIY Jewelry Pieces
DIY Pearl Choker Necklaces
- Pearl Choker and Wire Rings
Beat Chanel at their own game with this chic pearl choker necklace that looks like it is straight off the runway. It has all of the style, but costs way less.
- Classy Pearl and Ribbon DIY Necklace
Audrey Hepburn is one of the ultimate style icons, and this classy DIY pearl necklace looks like the famous necklace she wore as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Wonderful Wire and Pearl Choker Necklace
Use silver-tone wire, crystals, and pearls to create this whimsical pearl choker. Pearls don't have to be boring or old-fashioned, and this cool choker proves it.
- Clever Clay Pearl Choker
Who knew that air-dry clay can look just like pearls? This simple, minimalist “pearl” choker is a designer knockoff that is small in cost, but big on style.
- Elegant Simplicity Necklace
Looking for a simple way to exude elegance? Create this elegant, simple choker necklace for a crochet pearl necklace pattern no one else will have.
Once you've adorned your neck with gorgeous pearls, give your ears some extra love! How to Make Beaded Earrings: 16 Beautiful Beaded Earring Patterns
What is your favorite technique for making DIY pearl necklaces?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Gorgeous Filigree DIY Pendant
- How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- DIY Jewelry that Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns
- How to Make Beaded Earrings
- How to Make Anklets: 24 Ways
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- Making Jewelry with Seed Beads
- Top 50 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2019
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials