Blue Ice Coin Knot Earrings
If you are looking to learn how to make earrings that are cool, stylish, and beautiful, then these Blue Ice Coin Knot Earrings should be your next DIY jewelry project. This pair of DIY earrings from Prima Bead is both fun and classy. With a unique design, this jewelry piece is like nothing you have ever made before for your ears. The silver and blue cords give the earrings a classic and cool look, which balances well with its intricate and special design. These earrings will bring both style and fun to every outfit.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Makes 16 pairs
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Silver Satin Cord (x1)
- Blue Metallic Cord (x1)
- Silver Cord Ends (x1)
- Silver Earring Wires (x1)
Techniques To Know:
- Opening Jump Rings
- Cord Ends
- Cut (2) 16” lengths of metallic blue cord and (1) 16” length of silver cord.
- Weave the cords as a set, with silver cord on the inside. Follow the pattern as shown on our website.
- Shift the cords to make the knot tighter and more even.
- Bring the ends together and trim the excess.
- Use a metal cord end to secure the cords together. Attach the earring wire to the hole of the cord end.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.
If you like this project, be sure to download the free eBook, 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead, that it appears in!