20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts
Your child's teacher is sure to love these easy homemade jewelry projects!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Selecting just the right gift for your child's teacher can often be a difficult task. As you want to convey your gratitude and appreciation for all that they do, it can be tricky to find a present that fits. Luckily we've put together this collection of 20+ Adorable and Thrifty Homemade Teacher Gifts to make it a little easier on you and your wallet. From beautiful bracelets to elegant pendants, gorgeous earring patterns, and so much more, you're sure to find just the right jewelry project that your child's teacher will love and will enjoy wearing.
What do you get someone that spends so much time with your little ones and means so much for their future? Apples and chocolates are delicious and thoroughly appreciated, but they disappear after a few short days. Why not give pretty homemade teacher gifts that will serve as a daily reminder of your appreciation? We picked out these adorably cute homemade teacher appreciation gifts to make the recipient smile and want to wear your present every day. Although many of these gifts are perfect for holiday presents, you can certainly make these jewelry projects to celebrate the start or the end of the school year.
Table of Contents
You can never have too many jewelry projects at your fingertips! Find out how you can make creative and beautiful bracelets for gifts — and even yourself — with this "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
These fun little jewelry projects are a cute way to incorporate everyday classroom items into easy-to-wear accessories! All of these easy homemade teacher gifts will surely create a smile. Bring the chalkboard to their neck with little messages of appreciation with some fun and fast chalkboard pendants, or turn some broken and unused colored pencils into cute necklaces that will eagerly be accepted as homemade teacher gifts. You'll even be inspired to create something new and colorful when you take a look at this selection of easy homemade jewelry.
- Foam Chalkboard PendantThis is a perfect gift for grade school teachers because your little one can easily lend a helping hand in making this one and proudly present it as one of their own homemade teacher gifts. The unique present is one that will be treasured for years to come!
- Chalkboard PendantTry making this pendant for a more sophisticated version of the foam chalkboard pendant. Pendants like these are just the perfect handmade gifts to give a teacher. Make two and dangle them off of ear wires for some easy, unique earrings.
- Colored Pencil JewelryWho doesn't have old broken and neglected colored pencils lying around? This is a fantastic way to reduce, reuse, and recycle, all while making some adorable homemade teacher gifts.
- Music Lover's NecklaceWouldn't this make just the perfect music teacher appreciation gift to make them feel entirely special? If music is a big part of your child's life, making this necklace is a must!
- Art Teacher-Inspired Statement NecklaceWhimsical and bold, this adorable jewelry project won't take long for you to make. This fun necklace is perfect for the art teacher in your child's life!
- Clean the Chalkboard NecklaceHere's a fun twist on the standard necklace project! This design can be changed to include a short message or even a cute design.
An Apple A Day Teacher Gifts
The easiest fallback for great homemade teacher gifts is that iconic symbol of education: the apple! What's more reminiscent of grade school than a shiny red apple? Remind your favorite teachers how much you appreciate all the work they do with a shiny red apple that can stay with them to retirement! We've even included a few fall-inspired jewelry projects that will make the perfect gifts for the start of the school year.
- Pom Pom Apple NecklaceNot only do these make great handmade gifts to give to a teacher, but they are another jewelry project you can complete with your children so that they can proudly present their gift while saying "I made this for you."
- Peridot Wire Wrapped EarringsFeaturing a delightful apple green shade, this jewelry project is perfect for your child's teacher! This chic and elegant design is one that can be worn for years to come.
- Floral Autumn Fantasy BraceletYou'll love the use of fall colors in this bracelet project! This versatile item is a fun way to dress up just about any outfit.
- Red and Gold Chained Tassel EarringsThese elegant earrings are simply too pretty to miss! This design features an apple-shaped component in a delightful shade of red.
- Fresh Fall Colors BraceletSophisticated and beautiful as can be, this bracelet will be treasured for years to come. Although it uses fall colors, the bracelet can be worn all year.
Bookish Teacher Gifts
Have a favorite English teacher you'd like to honor? What's more appropriate for a teacher than a cute miniature book pendant or a necklace made from recycled book pages? Cut out their favorite words or phrases and show them you really appreciate them! You'll even discover a few jewelry projects inspired by beloved literature.
- Simply Sweet Book PendantThese simple-to-make book pendants are perfect handmade teacher gifts that show your appreciation. You'll enjoy creating this beautiful and unique craft for any teacher who loves to read!
- Deathly Hallows DIY EarringsIf your child's teacher is a big fan of Harry Potter, then this pair of earrings inspired by the magical series needs to be on your radar! The understated pair of earrings is sure to delight wizards, witches, and even Muggles.
- Twilight Pendant NecklaceYou don't need to be a vampire to enjoy this necklace! The design is inspired by Stephenie Meyer's books and is sure to be a hit with your child's teacher.
- Make Your Own Mockingjay LocketHere's the perfect gift idea for anyone who is a fan of Suzanne Collins' beloved trilogy of The Hunger Games. The unique pendant is perfect for fans both old and new and just might become part of the recipient's everyday look.
- Edgar Allen Poe Gold Bug EarringsAn Edgar Allen Poe-inspired gift that features a heart or a raven just might be a little too on the nose — and maybe even a bit dull. However, this nod to Poe's short story The Gold-Bug is a creative way to show off one's appreciation.
- Very Vintage Book NecklaceTransform an older copy of a favorite work of literature into a totally new jewelry item when you create this craft. The adage everything old is new again has never been more true! Consider taking a look at your favorite thrift store to find the materials you need for this craft.
Homemade Teacher Gifts Everyone Will Love
Last but not least, we've included some pretty, fun, and sweet jewelry projects that aren't necessarily school-themed, but are instead homemade gift ideas that are guaranteed to make someone smile. You'll love creating these beautiful and unique jewelry projects! From adorable necklaces to leather bracelets and more, these jewelry projects will be a creative way to show your appreciation to your child's teacher. Don't forget to make one for any teacher aids in your child's classroom, too.
- Brick Stitch CupcakesWho doesn't like cupcakes? Make these little brick stitch cupcake earrings as handmade gifts to give a teacher and remind them how sweet you think they are!
- Flower Bottle Cap BroochThese brooches would be a pretty addition to any cardigan, and you can personalize them to say anything you'd like! Make some easy teacher gifts like these with little notes of appreciation inside.
- Children's Art NecklaceA great gift for an art teacher, this pendant allows you to use your child's art to make gorgeous handmade jewelry. Remind a favorite teacher what a great job he or she is doing with this easy homemade gift idea.
- Stamped Leather BraceletSimple and easy to make, this Stamped Leather Bracelet is one gift you can make and give every year. Simply personalize the bracelet with the recipient's name or initials for a customized look!
- Personalized Wooden Pendant NecklacesAdd some creativity to your holiday gifts when you create these Personalized Wooden Pendant Necklaces! This design is a great way to incorporate favorite hobbies, sports teams, and other interests for a gift that your child's teacher is sure to appreciate.
Are you looking for even more jewelry projects? Then you'll want to take a look at our collection of How to Make a Pendant: 45 DIY Pendant Projects
Which homemade teacher gift will you try?
Let us know in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Jewelry for Kids: 37 Jewelry Making Ideas for Summer Break
Personalized Slap Bracelets
Pony Bead Owl Pendant
Adorable Pony Beaded DIY Necklace
25+ Jewelry Crafts for Kids to Make and Wear
Polymer Clay Bead Friendship Bracelets
Stars and Stripes Friendship Bracelet Pattern
Monsters University DIY Necklace Pendant
How to Make Rubber Band Bracelets
Reindeer Bell DIY Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- Jade Lace Necklace Pattern
- Flowers in the Grass Necklace Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials