Flower Bottle Cap Brooch
Love making bottle cap jewelry? Here's an idea you maybe haven't tried yet. These adorable Flower Bottle Cap Brooches would make perfect special personalized gifts for a party with your girlfriends because they are fast, easy to make, and inexpensive!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBrooches
- Bottle caps
- Spray paint (optional)
- Mod podge or matte medium
- Small circle cutter (3/4″)
- Pretty paper
- Printed words
- White glue
- Sticker gems
- Glass glaze
- Artificial flowers
- Brooch pin backs
- Hot glue gun
- Using mod podge or matte medium, glue paper circles into center. Allow to dry.
- Print and cut out words of choice. Glue into place. Allow to dry.
- Outline circle edge with white glue and sprinkle on your favorite glitter.
- Add a sparkly gem if desired. Allow glitter/glue/gem to dry completely. Brush off excess glitter if needed.
- Fill in with diamond glaze or glass glaze from Sun & Moon craft kits. I put just enough to cover glitter. Allow to dry overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- When completely dry, glue on flower and brooch pin back with a hot glue gun.
- Now shake off any negative vibes, put your sparkly flower brooch on and don’t forget to shine brightly!