Flower Bottle Cap Brooch
Love making bottle cap jewelry? Here's an idea you maybe haven't tried yet. These adorable Flower Bottle Cap Brooches would make perfect special personalized gifts for a party with your girlfriends because they are fast, easy to make, and inexpensive!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBrooches
- Bottle caps
- Spray paint (optional)
- Mod podge or matte medium
- Small circle cutter (3/4″)
- Pretty paper
- Printed words
- White glue
- Sticker gems
- Glass glaze
- Artificial flowers
- Brooch pin backs
- Hot glue gun
- Using mod podge or matte medium, glue paper circles into center. Allow to dry.
- Print and cut out words of choice. Glue into place. Allow to dry.
- Outline circle edge with white glue and sprinkle on your favorite glitter.
- Add a sparkly gem if desired. Allow glitter/glue/gem to dry completely. Brush off excess glitter if needed.
- Fill in with diamond glaze or glass glaze from Sun & Moon craft kits. I put just enough to cover glitter. Allow to dry overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- When completely dry, glue on flower and brooch pin back with a hot glue gun.
- Now shake off any negative vibes, put your sparkly flower brooch on and don’t forget to shine brightly!
Read NextBeaded Satin Flower Brooch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 18, 2017
By adding a simple wire or corded loop on the back, this could become a pendant. Anything with glitter and rhinestones attracts my attention! If you don't have and silk flowers, why not create a fabric flower or yo yo and place the bottle cap in the center? The little inspirational word in the center is lovely to keep some joy close, or could even be the recipient's name. Great idea and so much fun to make too!
Jan 28, 2014
I'm a necklace wearer, could this be made into a pendant? I tend to ask this question a lot about brooch projects.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use