41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Looking for some affordable homemade Christmas jewelry gifts to make for your friends, family, co-workers, or any of those hard-to-shop-for people? We've come up with 41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Christmas Gifts to make this year for lots of people on your list! With this collection of free jewelry projects and beading patterns, you'll have no trouble figuring out how to make easy DIY jewelry for last-minute homemade Christmas gifts for all your girlfriends and loved ones.
It can be extremely tricky trying to figure out what to get your best friend after you have already spent numerous Holidays with her; but, nothing says you're my best friend like an extra sentimental DIY jewelry present! Whether your friends love big and bold pieces or they're consistently and elegantly understated, we've picked out an array of homemade Christmas jewelry gift ideas that they will absolutely love.
Are you looking for some festive Christmas DIY jewelry ideas? If you are, then you will love this collection of 154 Holly Jolly Jewelry Patterns for Christmas! This is the perfect collection to find all your different Chritmas jewelry needs in one nifty assortment!
41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Christmas Gifts to Make
Table of Contents
Different DIY necklace patterns are great last-minute homemade Christmas gifts because they can be very simple and quick to make. You can create some fabulous DIY jewelry for your friends and family that they wouldn't expect to receive. Personalize these easy necklaces by making them in your recipient's favorite colors, or make them perfect for any outfit by choosing neutrals. Some of these easy homemade gifts are also the perfect holiday-party-ready accessories.
- Braided Seed Bead Necklace
- Jewel Globe DIY Pendants
- Gilded Clay Jewelry
- Knit Cable Braided Necklace
- Simple Chevron Necklace
- Alluring Agate DIY Necklace
- Anthro Knockoff Ribbon Necklace
- Vintage Brooch Necklace
- Chaos in Pearls Necklace
Another idea for affordable homemade Christmas gifts is making an assortment of DIY earring projects! Beautiful earrings are unique Christmas gifts to make that can take very little time. You can easily make many different pairs by using the same technique and simply changing out your beads. The ease and quickness with which you can create a lot of new pairs make earrings one of the best types of last-minute homemade gift ideas.
- Chain and Crystal Hoop Earrings
- Rhumba Earrings
- Hammered Copper Circle Earrings
- Ombre Paint Chip Earrings
- Wire Spiral Bead Earrings
- Anthropologie Knockoff Wire Triangle Earrings
- Sparkle and Dangle Earrings
- Adorable Wire Heart Earrings
New Year's Eve is right around the corner from Christmas, so while you are making Christmas gifts for friends and family members, don't forget to make some fabulous New Year's Eve pieces for yourself too with this collection of 30+ Jewelry Crafts for New Year's Eve!
DIY bracelets are awesome inexpensive Christmas gifts to make any jewelry set complete. If someone on your list deserves more than just a necklace or pair of earrings, try making a well-rounded set with a matching bracelet. Your friends will appreciate the time, effort, and thought you put into your homemade Christmas gifts. Who wouldn't be happy receiving a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry?
- Carved Leather Cuff
- 5 Minute Braided Bracelet
- Woven Chain Bracelet
- Buttons as Charms DIY Bracelet
- Silhouette Charm Bracelet
- Buttons Galore Charm Bracelet
- Triangle Weave Bracelet
- Beaded Tennis Bracelet
- Green Glass Knotted Bracelet
- Easy Wired Bracelet
- Delicate 5-Minute DIY Bracelet
- Boutique DIY Bracelets
Homemade rings can be a difficult Christmas present to give because you usually need an exact size, but if you know your recipient's rings size, it's one of the best homemade Christmas gifts to make because not many other people will dare to get one. We've chosen these projects so that you make easy, inexpensive Christmas gifts that are as elaborate and flashy or as subtle and simple as the person you plan on giving them to.
- Charming Clay Flower
- Microbead and Mod Podge Rings
- Rosette Nest Ring
- Braided Ring with Setting
- No Supplies Needed Rings
- Pink Panther Beaded Ring
- Bali Spacer Ring
- Knotted Recycled Fabric Ring
- Wire and Pearl Ring
- Herringbone Wire Ring
- Festive Leather Bow DIY Ring
- Crystal Fairy DIY Rings
Are you looking for festive holiday jewelry ideas to give as gifts? Earrings are some of the easiest and best presents, and with this collection of earrings, Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 42 DIY Christmas Earrings, your gift is destined to be a hit this Christmas.
For more great ideas on gifts and what gifts to get people, be sure to take a peak at our DIY Gift tag page for the website!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Peppermint Twist Beaded DIY Earrings
Jingle Bells Necklace
Gold Filigree DIY Christmas Tree Earrings
Precious Pumpkin Beads
Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
Black as Night Necklace
Holiday Bells Earrings
Festively Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings
Vampire Vial Necklace
Quickie Candy Cane Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Christmas Tree Memory Wire Cuff
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- Colorful Mixed Bead Earrings
- Elloth Beaded Earrings Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials