"6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects" eBook
By: Maggie Kmiecik, Editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects Free eBook
Learn how to make festive and jolly jewelry pieces for Christmas with these easy projects!
6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook is just what you need this season to make jewelry that will help put you and keep you in the holiday spirit! These Christmas jewelry projects are fun and easy to make for yourself or for someone on your list. It can be overwhelming to try and buy gifts for everyone you care about this time of year, but with this free eBook you can easily make some ladies close to your heart some fun holiday themed jewelry or just a pretty jewelry set that they can wear all year long! Inside this eBook you'll find simple beaded Christmas jewelry projects that look intricate and beautiful once they are finished, simple Christmas jewelry projects to help take your mind off of all the stressors yet still on the holidays, and Christmas gifts to wrap up in pretty little packages and surprise your friends and family members with.
Download your free copy of 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects today!
6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects Table of Contents
Letter from the Editors
What's Inside this Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Hello Jewelry Fans,
It’s that time of year again! Jingle bells, snowflakes, and Christmas lights will not be escapable. Why not get in on the fun and show off your holiday spirit? That’s exactly why we put together this eBook of free Christmas projects that you can make for yourself and gift ideas you can make for your friends and family. Let’s face it, there’s nothing better than getting a thoughtful hand-made gift, so use some of these project ideas to give someone in your life something special and unique. Either way, we hope you find something fun and festive to put you in the best holiday spirits this year!
This eBook is a collection of our favorite bloggers, jewelry designers, and jewelry companies all together in one place.
The Editors of AllFreeJewelryMaking
Download your copy of 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook today!
What kind of Christmas would it be without a Christmas tree? These beaded Christmas tree earrings are the perfect little holiday reminder that Christmas is coming and it'll be time to put up the big tree soon if you haven't already. The Christmas jewelry instructions for these earrings are very detailed and include step-by-step photos making it easy to follow along and create your own even if you've never beaded before! Once you've gotten a hang of it, you can make a pair for anyone you know who can use a little lift of Christmas spirit. It's also a great way to use up any stash of loose seed beads you may have laying around for some pretty colored "ornaments".
This pretty jewelry set is just what would make someone smile on Christmas morning when they opened up the box. When making Christmas gifts, jewelry is a fantastic option because you can make something pretty and useful that is tailored to your recipients' specific tastes. This set is great for lovers of nature, green, copper, or just pretty long necklaces. Besides, giving a set is like giving two gifts in one because they can always be worn together or separately. This project by Vicki O'Dell uses parts of an old necklace to make up a brand new one, you can easily make great Christmas gifts using the same idea and put smiles on the faces of your friends and family with your handiwork. It's true that there's no better feeling than giving, but receiving compliments can make you feel pretty good too!
Need more holiday spirit boosters? Then make these adorable beaded candy cane earring. They are incredibly simple to assemble; you can make an entire batch in less than half an hour. This Christmas jewelry project is the perfect little pick-me-up after a lot day of shopping for gifts because there's is no frustration in making them, but they'll still put you in the holiday state of mind. If you have more than just red and white beads, make candy canes in all your friends' favorite colors as little party favors at your next Christmas party!
This red and green crystal weave bracelet is a simple yet classic piece that you can wear around the holidays or all year long. The crystals in this Christmas jewelry project mimic Christmas lights making it a great accessory to wear for your next Christmas event. This bracelet project uses the right-angle weave to create the delicate design. Right-angle weave is one of the simplest weaves to get a handle on. Once you've made this Christmas bracelet project for yourself, you can quickly make several more in different colors to give as Christmas gifts to everyone on your list.
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while jewelry-making.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
This 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook is yours absolutely free! If you decide that you love the eBook and would like more free jewelry making projects, don't forget to sign up for our free email newsletter, Strung Out, to become a part of our ever-growing jewelry making community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free jewelry making projects, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win jewelry making books and products from our giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 100’s more free jewelry projects.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the beading community.
We hope that 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projcets has inspired you to start creating your very own holiday themed jewelry and enjoying the holiday spirit!
Download your copy of 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Swarovski Crystal Sweetheart Earrings
- Dashing Dangle Earrings
- Black as Night Necklace
- Maybe Macabre Necklace
- Crackling Firework DIY Bracelet
- Salute Earrings
- Made in the U.S.A: 20 Patriotic DIY Jewelry Projects
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Patriotic Filigree Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 31 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aquamarine Resin Rose Earrings
- Adorable Wire Heart Earrings
- Minnie Mouse Inspired DIY Ring
- Sweet Safety Pin DIY Bracelet
- Nunn Design Summer 2015 Collection
- DIY Kumihimo with Beads: 14 Beaded Kumihimo Tutorials
- Stylish Knockoff Pearl Collar Necklace
- Brick Stitch Bunting Necklace
- Yellow Flower Beaded DIY Bracelet
- How to Square Stitch Trim