Pastel Murano Bead Necklace
This Pastel Murano Bead Necklace is classically feminine and super versatile. Wear it long, double it up for a multi-strand look, or wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet. You can use this jewelry-making guide for necklaces of all lengths, so feel free to add or subtract chain to suit your style!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 2 pairs of chain nose pliers
- 8 links of chain measuring 5 inches each
- 8 links of chain measuring 1 inch each
- 8 Murano glass beads
- 16 jump rings measuring 3.75mm inside diameter
- Open all your jump rings.
- Thread one of the 5-inch and one of the 1-inch pieces of chain onto a jump ring.
- Close the jump ring by placing each side in each of your pliers; twist the right side away from you and then back to you while pushing in slightly. Do not add too much pressure or the jump ring could become misshapen.
- Repeat until you have all eight completed. Once completed, you will have eight separate links of chain each consisting of a 5-inch and a 1-inch piece of chain connected by one jump ring.
- Take your first completed link and thread a bead onto the 1-inch length of chain. Attach a jump ring and, before closing it, thread on the 5-inch length of chain in your next link. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat this pattern until you have attached all the beads and completed your necklace.
- You’re done! Enjoy your new Murano glass bead necklace.
Read NextOvals and Onyx Beaded Necklace