Make a Triple Strand Beaded Chain Necklace
This Triple Strand Beaded Chain Necklace tutorial is three times the fun! Watch this free jewelry making video and see how easy it is to make an elegant multistrand necklace using varying lengths of chain. It's like three necklaces in one!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 25-inch necklace chain
- 18-inch decorative chain
- four jump rings
- lobster clasp
- two pairs chain nose pliers
- scraps of wire
- Use scraps of wire to mark 4.5 inches from either side of center of 25-inch chain.
- Use chain nose pliers to separate 18-inch chain into 6-inch and 12-inch lengths.
- Open a jump ring and attach to one marked link on 25-inch chain; also attach one end of 6-inch chain and one end of 12-inch chain. Remove scrap wire. Close jump ring.
- Repeat step 3 to use a jump ring to attach other ends of 6-inch and 12-inch chains to other wire-marked link.
- Attach a jump ring to one end of 25-inch chain.
- Use a jump ring to attach a lobster clasp to other end of 25-inch chain.
Read NextDollar Store Wrap Bracelet